Cell : +91-988*******
To work sincerely, constructing a figurative relationship with an esteemed
& progressive organization and put my analytical skills to use for development of the organization thereby, providing me with an experience and enthusiasm as well as where my efforts will be honored by career growth, high degree of responsibility and to explore myself as an important asset in the competitive and professional environment with the organization. EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Matriculation from BSEH in 2001.
Senior Secondary (Medical) from PSEB in 2003
B.Sc. in Biotechnology from Punjabi University Patiala in 2007.
M. Sc. in Chemistry (Distance Edu.) from EIILM Uni. Sikkim in 2012.
Advanced Diploma in Computer Application (312 Hours) in 2014. SUBJECTS STUDIED
* Chemistry (Physical, Organic, Inorganic), Cell biology, Microbiology
* Genetics & R-DNA Tech. Biochemistry & Biophysics
* Biochemical Engg. & Fermentation Tech.
* Microbial Tech. & Environment
* Immunology & Tissue Culture.
* Working with Siegwerk India Pvt. Ltd. as Asst. Manager in Technology and Application Dept. Flexible Packaging Liquid Inks (Solvent Base) from June 2014 to till date.
* Worked with Saurav Chemicals Ltd. as ‘Production Officer (GMP Coordinator and Documentation)’ from April 2013 to May 2014.
* Worked with Syschem India Ltd. Kalka as ‘Production Chemist’ from April 2012 to December 2012.
* Worked with Parabolic Drugs Ltd. Dera Bassi as ‘Production Chemist’ in from Dec.2009 to March 2012.
Siegwerk India Pvt. Ltd.
1. Drive sustainable and profitable business growth through introduction and implementation of customize technology applications, services and solutions with OFC (One face to the customer) teams to respond to customer requirements through customer visits, managing customer lab requests and work prioritization.
2. Project management (developmental and complaint) to provide defined technology solutions, applications and services according to agreed timelines, budgets and standards.
3. Conduct trials for validation of new products and customer support for troubleshooting.
4. Constant margin improvement through FCR (Formulation Cost Reduction) and supporting raw materials substitution projects. 5. Continuous market and competitor observation from technology point of view to ensure the development of competitive applications, services and solutions to respond to market and customer needs. 6. Deal with external technical partners, market partners and service providers within the area of responsibility as well as cooperate with technology counterparts within the group.
7. Lead and motivate staff to improve performance and continuously develop professional expertise.
KEY FUNCTIONS IN LAST PROFILE
Handling of Equipments and Process Control.
Validation of products and processes.
RCA of complaints & OOT/OOS.
Qualification of equipments and instruments.
SOP preparation and review.
Change Control, Deviation, Internal Auditing.
Attended 2 days workshop on RCA (KT Methodology).
Attended 2 days training program on Negotiation Skills.
Attended program on G7 and Fogra profiling.
Practical Training Program on Molecular & Genomics at G-Biosciences
(USA) New Delhi, India.
Training on Biosafety Guideline at G-Biosciences (USA) New Delhi, India. PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
Got appreciation letter and reward bonus for my contribution in company’s success.
Regularly getting Exceeds rating in last two annual review.
Successfully faced WHO (Geneva) audit at Saurav Chemicals Ltd. for Di- ethyl Carbamazine Citrate.
Faced FDA audit in Parabolic Drugs Ltd. for Cefuroxime Axetil EXTRACURICULLAR ACTIVITIES
Active participant in company’s family day.
Active sportsperson in company’s volley ball team and won championship in 2019.
Participated in Sports (Badminton) at District Level.
* Attended International Bioconvergence Excellence Seminar held at T I E T Patiala.
Consistent performance under pressure & ready to work in 24x7 environments.
Smart & Systematic work approach, Self disciplined, Self Confidence & Self motivating.
Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
* Playing Chess and Volley, watching movies and listening to music, interacting with new people.
SAP, ERP, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
Father’s Name : Sh. Ram Chand Dhiman
Date of Birth : 11 March, 1986.
Marital Status : Married
Permanent Address : # 1420/A, Ward No. 9, Dera Bassi Distt. Mohali (Punjab).
Present Address : Flat No. 602, Tower A-5, Avalon Garden, Alwar Road, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, Pin 301019
Passport No. : R2252666
Language Known : English, Hindi, Punjabi.
I confirm that the above given information and details are true to best of my knowledge.
PLACE : (DIKSHIT DHIMAN)