Barista and Cashier
Crema Espresso Gourmet - Charlotte, NC
November 2019 to Present
• Work the register while communicating with customers in order to give them the best experience
• Learn and make different coffee and non-coffee related drinks
• Spun out crepes
• Maintained a clean environment and mellow atmosphere Team member
July 2019 to September 2019
* Prep and cook food made to order, maintaining an in-out flow.
* Communicate to team about certain items being available and what's new to the menu options
* Maintain cleanliness
Team member/Shift Supervisor
July 2018 to June 2019
* Had to lift heavy objects in order to store products properly for delivery.
* I had to stay mentally and physically organized with my general area, orders, my team and cooking.
* Multitasking between maintaining a decent pace and politely servicing customers was a must.
* Took transactions through the phone or at the store(s) by operating our POS System. Cashier & Smoothie Maker
Tropical Smoothie Café
January 2018 to July 2018
* Communication, time management and being efficient was key for a productive day.
* Prepped ingredients for the smoothie and food line.
* Made transactions through our POS system and handled large sums of money at a time.
* Learned the menu and be able to recite products and options in order to help new guests and coworkers.
* Had to lift heavy objects in order to store products properly for delivery. NZALI
Charlotte, NC 28208
Keystone Online School - Bloomsburg, PA
2017 to Present
Avanti High School - Olympia, WA
Washington Virtual Academy - Tacoma, WA
Performance Learning Center - Charlotte, NC
2015 to 2016
Capital High School - Olympia, WA
Customer Service, Food Service, Team Member, Food Prep, Fast Food, Shift Supervisor, Crew Member, Guest Service, Team Leading