Electronics Engineer with over 4 year of experience in teaching,Exceptional knowledge of delivering instruction with technology and empowering students to use valuable resources. Seeking position as Solutions Architect that allows for career advancement by enabling use of exceptional knowledge in systems architecture and software design for mutual growth and success.
Recently completed AWS certified Solution Architect course at Besant Technologies,Chennai. Design, implement and supporting of cloud based infrastructure and its solutions.
• Good working knowledge in AWS Cloud Administration which includes services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB,, RDS, Security Groups, Cloud Watch.
• Experience in launching and configuring of AWS EC2 Servers using AMI's Linux & windows
• Configure Elastic Load Balancer for distribution of incoming application traffic across multiple EC2 instances.
• Having good experience in Version control systems like GIT and Source code management tools like GITHub.
• Experience in Mounting and Un-Mounting Operations in file systems.
• Better knowledge in creating backups and restoring data using Snapshots and managing data between different servers.
• Creating Ami’s to the EC2 instances in case if the key pair is lost and creating new instance with the same data.
• Setup and Managing Linux Servers on Amazon ( EC2, EBS, ELB, SSL, Security Groups, RDS and IAM).
• Launching and configuring AWS EC2 servers with defined instance type and memory, creating security groups, adding users, user policies .
• Created and Managing buckets on S3 (CLI) and store db and logs backup, upload images.
• Setup and Managing Databases on Amazon RDS. Monitoring servers through Amazon Cloud Watch, SNS.
• Implemented domain name service (DNS) through route 53 to have highly available and scalable applications.
• Maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers using Cloud Watch service.
• Created EBS volumes for storing application files for use with EC2 instances whenever they are mounted.
• Knowledge in Installing and configuration continuous integration tool (Jenkins) Technical Skills
• Cloud Platform: AWS - EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling Groups, FSX, EBS, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Migration, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, IAM, S NS, SQS and Lambda .
• Operating Systems: Linux & Windows.
SAKUL HAMEEDU AWS Solutions Architect,
Skype Id-sakul.hameedu, email@example.com,+91-978******* Work History
Assistant Professor – Aalim Muhammed Salegh college of Engineering,Chennai
(July 2017 to Dec 201 8) www.aalimec.ac.in
• Prepared lectures and class activities focusing on the analysis of determinate and indeterminate syllabus structures.
• Created and graded course assessments to ensure students understood material and stayed on core subject track.
• Explained challenging concepts using planned lessons, assignments and targeted discussions for ease of understanding and helping students whenever they approached for help.
• Mentored and guided the students in preparation and presentation of research findings for their academic projects.
• Exam cell coordinator and class counsellor in the department of Information Technology. Lecture - Aalim Muhammed Salegh college of Engineering, ( Sep 2012 to July 2014) Handled and assisted various lab classes for the engineering students. Other Duties & Responsibilities
• Provided technical assistance and guiding students with the lab session to prepare them for practical examination and real-time knowledge growth.
• Managed and maintained ECE Department labs and keeping the track of equipment supplies and co- ordinate with the management for upgrading and replacing the hardware or software.
• Developed assessment cycle and plan for the program.
• Coordinated with different departments to streamline and improve assessment needs and activities.
• Disseminated and communicated assessment results to relevant parties.
• Updated and promoted strategies to using assessment results for continuous improvement. National Conference
Presented a paper titled “An Efficient automated system for Detection of diabetic retinopathy from the fundus image” in National Conference on Information and Intelligent Technologies at St.Peters college of Engineering and Technology, Chennai.
M.E An Efficient automated system for Detection of diabetic retinopathy from the fundus image. The development of an automatic retinal image analysis system offers a potential of helping ophthalmologist diagnose retina related diseases, especially during mass screening. MBA A Study on Managing Technology to Measure Change Readiness in Engineering College. Faculty perception on technology change in the teaching methodology. B.E Fail Safe Magnetic Coil Current Monitoring In Rotary Surface Grinder. To avoid damages in ALEX R40 CNC Grinding machine using embedded system at Ashok Leyland. UG Internship Implant training in All India Radio Station, Trichy, Tamilnadu. Certificates/Awards
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) certified (ICT) Engineer,(2019) Microsoft certified Professional in VB.net, MCP ID#6447307,(2008) Subject of Interest
Mobile Computing, Wireless Communication, Computer Networks, Digital Electronics. Education
Master of Engineering -Applied Electronics – June 2016,Anna University. Master of Business Administration-Technology Management-Feb 2014, Anna University. Bachelor of Engineering -Electronics and Communication Engineering-May 2010 Anna University, Personal Details
Date of Birth: 26-10-1988, Marital Status: Married. Nationality: Indian, Current Location: Chennai.