Administration Logistics Documentation Controller Human Resource Security Reliable and multi-faceted Administrator with Master of Arts in Personnel Management and wide-ranging experience in HR, document control, warehouse management and security operations• Evaluate existing procedures and implement proactive changes to improve business operations• Successful track record in implementing HR workflows, including recruitment, hiring, employee orientation, travel, administration and maintenance and distribution of forms • Supervision and training of high- performing work teams •Excellent knowledge and experience in security protocols and procedures including access controls and monitoring in multiple settings• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in assignments Core competencies include:
Site Administration Warehouse Operations Human Resources
60+wpm typing speed Business Workflows Time Management
BC Class 5 Driving License Scheduler Communication
Security Protocols Training Instructor Loss Prevention PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Canadian Corps of Commissionaires Vancouver, BC
Loss Prevention Officer (LPO) -Sep2017 – Present
• Execute security protocols and interact with clients and warehouse employees to provide reliable loss prevention services
• Leverage LPO training materials to develop practical orientation and training for new personnel.
• Utilize Century Visual Management System software to create trailer manifest by data entering
• Create Attendance List and time sheet using MS Office, MS Outlook and MS Excel and use PDF for conversion and downloading
• Apply client and system controls correctly to ensure data quality. Paladin Security Burnaby, BC
Security Officer - Mar 2014 – Sep 2019
• Performed physical building security, metal detector, CCTV monitoring, check in/out procedures, conflict resolution including Residential Building and parking lot patrols; communicate information regarding bylaw regulations.
• Performed dockyard patrol and ensure safety of tugboats, barges and dockyard; provided access for suppliers and vendors.
G4S Security Richmond, BC
Loss Prevention Officer (LPO) – Mar 2016 – Sep 2017
• Performed access control functions and checked inbound/outbound vehicles, entered vehicle information in MS Excel; maintained log books and files.
• Performed physical building security, metal detector, parking lot control, check in/out procedures and conflict resolution.
• Compiled truck inbound and outbound summary reports and conveyed to transport and operational manager via MS Outlook.
• Performed warehouse spot checks for doors and premise fencing and alarms. OHL International S.A Doha, Qatar
Administrator/Document Controller -Aug 2008 – Aug 2013
• Controlled full-life-cycle documentation flow for project sites to support engineering, procurement, construction, QA/QC, health and safety and commissioning.
• Addressed all aspects of document control activities, including issuance, logging, registration, filing/archiving, distribution and auditing for drawings, specifications, data sheets, technical designs, letters, memoranda, minutes, and reports.
• Focused on liaison with engineering and project construction teams to ensure seamless workflows, productivity, and quality of project documentation.
• Reviewed documentation to ensure fulfillment of contractual requirements. DRAFT
• Ensured compliance with procedures and standards including numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving.
• Used databases to track and manage document repositories and prepare ad-hoc reports. Nass Contracting Corporation Maameer, Bahrain
HR Assistant Project Site Administrator- Dec 2007 – June 2008
• Participated in HR workflows, including recruitment, hiring, employee orientation, travel, and administration, including forms distribution and maintenance of current employee information.
• Monitored and analyzed labor relations issues and resolved issues by leveraging skills in labor relations, and practices.
• Collected and reviewed quality of payroll information including Time & Attendance Records.
• Maintained employee passport status, visa applications and renewals, health insurance and contract agreements.
• Answered employee HR queries related issues and proposed improvements. TransDelta International Industries L.L.C Sharjah, UAE Warehouse/HR Incharge–Mar2005 – Sep 2007
• Directed 15 team members in receiving, inventory and shipping functions for cable management systems warehouse; processed, processing approximately. 25 to 30 orders per day
• Ensured quality and quantity of material received via quantity and quality checks and issuing of receiving report signed by team member.
• Maintained stock control systems and planed future capacity requirements using MS Excel and internal Warehouse Management System.
• Communicated with marketing and production teams to anticipate and manage upcoming work orders.
• Implemented processes and communication channels to interact with Operations Department.
• Addressed subcontractor issues including labor and materials shortages and delays in payment by visiting subcontractors 2 days per week and escalating issues when necessary with the Operations Manager.
• Proactively designed and improved workflow processes to achieve accurate inventories, maximize team performance and verify achievement of safety objectives.
• Managed shipping operations and routes; required invoice checks and signatures by 2 team members after ensuring quality and quantity; optimized routes by, planning using local maps and leveraging expertise of drivers.
• Organized warehouse layout for finished products, raw materials and spare parts; established and monitored security procedures and protocols.
• Hired, trained and developed workforce by setting clear expectations, providing feedback, coaching and introducing reward systems
Carrier Refrigeration Chennai, India
Warehouse/Logistic Coordinator –Aug2002– Jan2005
• Handled day to day shipping, receiving, logistics and warehouse activities including local purchasing of spare parts and temporary hiring of local workers.
• Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, entering data of annual maintenance contract using spreadsheet (MS-Excel), scanning documents, receiving and sending fax, emails, photo copying, updating inventories, sales report, reconcile hand receipts and local couriers.
• Communicated with customers, drivers and vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods after shipping.
• Handled all issues related to shipping, receiving, untimely deliveries and equipment technical fault. EDUCATION
Master of Arts in Personnel Management (M.A)
Alagappa University Tamil Nadu, India
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (B.A.)
Madras Christian College Tambaram, India
Diploma in Data Preparation Computer Software (DPCS) Montfort Technical Institute St. Thomas Mount, India 1994
6930, 148A, Street, Surrey, BC V3S 0Y9 • 604-***-**** • email@example.com SKILLS
Job Title: Head of Facility
Tel: +1-604-***-**** ext. 7014
Job Title: Loss Prevention Officer
Company: B C Liquors
• MS Office
• PDF Adobe
• MS Outlook
• Photo copying
• SAP & various EDMS Software’s
• Minimum Typing speed 60W/M
• Canadian Class 5 Driving Licence
Diploma in Human Resource Management – Module 1 & 2 - Aston college Vancouver BC Canadian Food Safety course Level 1 – BC, Canada
Basic Security Training – Justice Institute of British Columbia Master Diploma in Business Administration – Chennai, India Accounting Software – Tally –Chennai, India