Free Digital Marketing Online Course
Sales, Ability, Consultative HR
Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Fairdeal Realtors Pvt. Ltd Mumbai Area, India
To work for overall development for a growing organization, where I can shoulder a high level of responsibility and utilize my skills to add value to company and myself.
Fairdeal Realtors Pvt. Ltd
Assistant Manager - Human Resource
February 2019 - Present
Mumbai Area, India
• Implement Performance Management System and ensure timely appraisals as per set timelines
• Ensure HR policy is implemented and SOP is followed.
• Engagement of all CV sourcing to enable recruitment at least cost from jobsites.
• Complete induction of new joinees as per Company policy.
• Ensure employee database is managed and updated in the HRD system on a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure employee salary is credited on time after verifying attendance.
• Update and manage Attendance Biometrics.
• Handle grievance management and resolution of staff.
• Training and Development.
Crowley Accord Marine Management Pvt. Ltd
Executive - Fleet Personnel
September 2015 - January 2019 (3 years 5 months)
Mumbai Area, India
• Identify current and prospective Senior Officer and Junior Officer requirements.
• Source candidates from job sites, linked-in, referrals and ex hands.
• Advise candidates on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment.
• Collect candidate applications in Company format and screen them and then give to the respective Department Head for interview. Page 1 of 3
• Notify candidates of result of selection process and coordinate with them till they join.
• Conduct reference checks and background verification of selected candidates.
• Complete initial formalities with respect to the proper record keeping of relevant certificates and medicals.
• Maintain and update records of crew members in Company database software.
• Ensure Officers budget assigned for each vessel are strictly complied.
• Call crew members after their contract period is over for rehire, take feedback for last contract served on board with regards to their problems and well being.
• Maintained crew movement planner and circulate it within the department on a weekly basis.
• Have also sourced for lower ranks and managed their Insurance.
• Managed Insurance for Plant crews
April 2012 - November 2012 (8 months)
• Organized and arranged Events within the Hospital.
• Responsible for managing a team of 1 Trainee for her conduct and operations.
• Played an instrumental role in ensuring proper functioning of the organized events by coordinating with the respective departments.
• Solely responsible for smooth functioning of Events involved Nationally and Internationally.
• Ensured quick arrangements for accreditation of the Doctors’ Certificates with Maharashtra Medical Council.
Star CJ Alive
HR Generalist and Recruitment - Management Intern
December 2010 - June 2011 (7 months)
• Managed Recruitment for all departments within the company.
• Handled Joining and Exit formalities.
• Tracked employee attendance.
• Was responsible for weekly reports consisting of recruitment and budget data.
• Prepared Budget Analysis and Employee Analysis Department-wise. Page 2 of 3
Birla Sunlife Insurance
December 2005 - May 2008 (2 years 6 months)
• Single handedly managed the data of existing clients to enable additional sale of Insurance.
• Provided new leads of prospective clients to branches all over India and maintained records of the same on a daily basis.
• Administered the on field sales staff.
• Singlehandedly managed PAN India recruitment for branches at all levels and ensured timely recruitments.
• Scrutinized records of Business conducted by Business Development Managers and Business Mentors on a weekly basis.
• Involved in tracking presence of business competitors on a quarterly basis to ensure opening of our branches near them.
• Actively involved in market penetration of Birla Sunlife Branches across India. Quest Screening Services Pvt. Ltd
Associate - Employee Screening
March 2004 - February 2005 (1 year)
• Verify employee information provided by the Clients and prepare investigation reports and submit them within the specified timeframe.
• Prepare and compile daily MIS reports pertaining to routine business operations.
• Take adequate measures to ensure adherence to the pre-set quality standards.
International School of Business and Research
Master's Degree, Human Resource and Marketing · (2008 - 2010) St. Andrews College
Bachelor's Degree, Commerce · (2002 - 2003)
Diploma · (2000 - 2000)
Page 3 of 3