Global Career Heights, Abu Hail
Human Resource Coordinator
From August 2019 - Present
• Implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing technique.
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
• Act as point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
• Manage employees’ grievances.
• Putting job advertisements in website like indeed, LinkedIn Bayt etc and sorting resumes.
• Conducting interviews through calling as well as face to face and selecting eligible candidates.
• Framing Job description and preparing interview notes
• Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
RAKBANK, Dubai Silicon Oasis
Central Operations Representative
Department – Credit Card Administration
From May 2014 – June 2015 & December 2018 – July 2019
• Assigning miscellaneous request for credit cards and preparing MIS for assigned queues to ensure request processed before exceeding tat.
• Calling customers and assisting customers for bank statement, standing instruction and duplicate statement for credit cards.
• Processing outstanding request for credit cards and instalments.
• Cancelation, reissue and rebooking of cheques.
Availability: Can join immediately
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: 18/05/19
Visa Status: Residence visa
Driving: Valid U.A.E license
• Communication skills
• Time management
• Conflict resolution
• Talented multi-tasker
• Public speaking
• Hiring and training
• Talent acquisition
• Microsoft office
• Data management
• St Aloysius college
Bachelor of Commerce
• Indian High School Dubai
• 2014- RAKBANK Award
Award for handling high
volume of cheques in
• 2014- Arabic Equalization
Certificate (Indian High
• Performed credit card and ATM reconciliation by means of identifying analysing and rectification of incorrect transactions
(using VLOOKUP’s, Pivotable...)
• Reconciles all payments and reversals that were missed out in original posting process.
• Filing all work in organised manner.
• Review and follow up on aging transaction yet to be matched with corresponding transaction.
Department – Account Services
Credit Status report (Managed six months independently)
• Being an integral part in coordinating banks by managing credit status report.
• Providing and obtaining credit reports within stipulated time period and forward to concerned unit.
• Effectively assessed credit risk and client viability, analyzing financial statements and cash flow of customers.
• Performed (quantitative and qualitative) analysis of requests for loans and lines of credit.
• Prepared written credit - approvals and denials for providing loans for customers by other banks.
• Respond to telephone and email from banks on loans. Reason for leaving: Educational purpose & job outsourced BRIGHTSTAR WIRELESS SERVICES, Jumeirah Lake Towers Supply Chain Logistics Associate
From July 2018 - September 2018
• Communicating and coordinating with warehouse & retailers on outbound orders.
• Managing the process on entry and exit custom passes for stock and individuals.
• Managing customer inspection of goods from start to end.
• Raising purchase order and sales order and also processing orders in the system. Sending the orders with documents to finance for invoicing.
• Collecting returns from customers, the documents from warehouses and assisting transportation of stock
Reason for leaving: Leave Vacancy