*a, Adekunbi Crescent, Ikeja, Lagos.
Optimistic and Enthusiastic
individual; Result oriented with a
history of excellent communication,
organizational and time
management skills developed
through my various work
experiences and a willingness to
take on added responsibility to meet
tight deadlines, team player with a
strong work ethic, problem solving
skills, excellent at juggling multiple
tasks and working under pressure.
Also, an individual passionate
about building productive
relationships with clients, partners
and team members.
• Team playing skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Project management
• Attention to details
• Time management
• Event planning
• Proactive and resourceful
• Ms Office
Softnoon Holdings, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Human Resource Assistant // April 2019 – Present
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective on-boarding plans.
• Develop training and development programs.
• Pensions and benefit administration.
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
• Assist in performance management process.
• Support the management in disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
ONK Events, Ajao Estate, Lagos
Executive and Human Resource Assistant // Mar 2018 – April 2019.
• Managed teams of employees, overseeing the hiring, training, and professional growth of employees.
• Supervised the work of transportation and delivery personnel.
• Minimized damage and repair costs through careful management and preventive maintenance.
• Responsible for Vendor sourcing and management.
• Organize trainings for ushers and coordinators and coordinated the company’s operational and administrative functions.
• Cultivated and managed relationships with key clients.
• Got feedback from clients and made sure the lapses they noted were taken note of and corrected.
St. Clare’s Girls High School, Ibadan, Nigeria.
Administrative Assistant/ NYSC Corps member // Nov 2018 – Oct 2019.
• Provided real-time scheduled appointments and assisted students with registration and finding information.
• Maintained polite and professional communication via phone, email and mails.
• Handled office tasks such as filing, recording, generating and setting up of meetings.
• ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• Competitive and strategic
• Team and project
• Conflict resolution
• Organization and excellence.
• Knowledge of Google Sheet
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each parent/visitor by listening to concerns and answering questions.
• Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate
distribution and filing.
• Monitored multiple databases to keep track of the school’s inventory.
St. Paul’s Clinic, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
Personal Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer // Aug 2017 – Feb 2018
• Answered incoming calls and transferred calls as needed.
• Ensured Physician’s productivity by maintaining a detailed calendar.
• Scheduled patient appointments and arranged referrals.
• Made travelling arrangements.
Houdegbe North America University, Benin Republic. LL.B. 2017
Project management. 2019