• Technical Skills: SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.
• Languages: English (Professional working proficiency), Hindi ( Native), German (Elementary Proficiency)
• Hobbies: Cricket, swimming, sketching, travelling, reading, and writing.
• ‘IC Engine and Automobile Prototyping’, completed the project-based training program.
• Organized 5 Blood Donation Camps in association with The Indian Red Cross Society.
• 2nd Position in the Auto Quiz organised by the IMechE DTU Chapter.
• Organized Placement talk for mechanical engineers where seniors shared their experience and tips for the placement session, and applications for postgraduation.
Modification of a 4-Stroke SI Engine to a Compressed Air Engine
• A 100cc air cooled four stroke Spark Ignition Engine is being modified to run on pressurized air using a new cam system, and removing unnecessary components such as spark plug, ignition system, carburettor, etc were removed. Simulation study of the CAE
• The simulation study is being carried out using the Cold Flow Simulation in the Ansys. Compressed Air Go-Kart
• Building a Go-Kart prototype to be powered only by pressurised air to attain zero tail-pipe emissions. VISHAL YADAV
MALE – 21 Years Contact number: +91-954******* Email ID: email@example.com B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering with
specialisation in Automotive
2016-2020 Delhi Technological University 7.2./10
(Last Semester 9.0)
AISSCE (XII) 2016 Hamdard Public School, Delhi 83.3% AISSCE (X) 2014 Hamdard Public School, Delhi 9.6/10 EDUCATION
INTERNSHIPS/ WORK EXPERIENCE
SUMMER TRAINEE, CNH Industrial (India) Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida. CNH Industrial (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Agricultural Machinery.
• Worked with the Supply Quality Engineering team to ensure supplier products are effective to meet industrial requirements and verify the test reports as per the guidelines.
• Studied Thermal Management System of Tractor (ID10) to inspect and analyse the test results of radiators, and intercoolers.
WINTER TRAINEE, Triveni Pump Cast, Jaipur, Rajasthan Triveni Pumps is a pump set manufacturer and supplier established in 1974.
• Worked in a semi-automatic production plant which manufactured various components using sand casting.
• Worked with the Foundry Engineer to ensure the quality and chemical compositions of the casting alloys are within limits and as per the specifications of the customer. May 2019– Jul 2019
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
SENIOR UG RESEARCH SCHOLAR at Centre for Advanced Studies and Research in Automotive Engineering (CASRAE)
• Assist fellow members in their research endeavours & Manage proposals to obtain grants for carrying out research work.
• Supervise the writing of research manuscripts for publication. TREASURER, IMechE (Institution of Mechanical Engineers) DTU Chapter.
• Responsible for financial management for organising various technical events and working in synchronisation with the other teams to ensure smooth functioning of the required tasks. CHIEF STUDENT ORGANIZER, 8th International Symposium on the Fusion Science & Technology (ISFT2020)
• Led a team of 40 students for 52 weeks to organize an International Conference that reaped more than 500 participants from 20 countries across the globe.
• Key responsibilities shared were: Event Planning and Management, Manpower Management, Raising Sponsorship, and Logistics.
CHIEF STUDENT COORDINATOR, 1st International Conference on New Frontiers in Engineering, Science & Technology
(NFEST 2018), January 8-12, New Delhi, India.
• Organized international conference consisting of 400+ papers & participation of delegates from 22 countries.
• Worked as a part of a team to manage the logistics department and ensure smooth operation of the technical sessions of the conference.
Research Publication titled “Modifying 4-stroke SI Engine to Compressed Air Engine for a Light Utility Vehicle” - Institute of Physics (IOP) (Under Review).
• Presented the research paper at the 8th International Symposium on Fusion of Science and Technology, JCBUST, YMCA, Faridabad, India.
• Author and Presenter of Research Article titled “COMPRESSED AIR VEHICLE USING ROTARY ENGINE” at the international conference organised by SFST.
• Awarded with 100% scholarship at Pace IIT & MEDICAL for excellent performance in ACE of PACE. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
SKILLS AND HOBBIES
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS