DEBORAH A. ANDERSON
**** ****** **, *** *******, CA 90042
504-***-**** email@example.com BlkWmnAnimator.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahanderson0/
A knowledgeable 3D artist that has experience in project management and creating organized processes that make teams run smoothly. I manage groups of people to achieve a goal and ensure they have the information and tools to succeed.
Areas of expertise include:
● 3D Modeling ● Graphic Design ● Leadership
● 3D Animation ● Research/Planning ● Communication
● Curriculum Development ● Problem-solving ● Presentations
● Project Management ● Training ● Public Speaking
● HTML/CSS ● Innovation ● Customer Service
Louisiana Economic Development – Faststart – Baton Rouge, LA Animation Specialist
Jul 2014 – Jan 2020
Established animation project norms as the first specialist to work for the department. Managed contractors in executing multiple projects with tight deadlines. Translated illustrations and photographs into 3D stills and animations for community college instruction and company training materials using Autodesk Maya and Cinema 4D.
• Cultivated processes and procedures for the animation team when working with project managers, designers, and company subject matter experts to complete projects efficiently. Loyola University New Orleans – New Orleans, LA
Jan 2017 – Jun 2017
Helped students expand their creative toolkit by teaching them 3d modeling, texturing, animation, lighting and motion graphics using Cinema 4D.
• Teaching the first 3D animation course at the institution and establishing 3D curriculum TurboSquid – New Orleans, LA
May 2013 – Jul 2014
Managed a team of 11 people across 4 projects simultaneously. Kept up artist/customer morale by helping resolve their issues in a detailed and efficient manner. Provided art direction and training for rendering according to set guidelines.
• Reduced a backlog of over 10,000 3D models to 0 over a year; tasks included conversions from 3ds Max to 4 other 3D programs and exchange formats, rendering of presentation images and preparation for TurboSquid’s CheckMate program, ultimately resulting in these models being sold on the site
• Created continuing education training presentations for the QA team on animation standards and improving the quality and consistency of the CheckMate certification process TurboSquid – New Orleans, LA
Nov 2011 – May 2013
Assessed and evaluated digital files for compliance with several designated 3D modeling certification standards. Created trainings to ensure consistency on determining quality for artist’s 3D models. Learned how to inspect in four additional 3D software packages to help aid in efficiency.
• Created the inaugural training program for newly hired QA inspectors
• Within 3 months of being hired (8 months after the CheckMate program was established), became the inspector with the highest number of CheckMate Lite inspections completed and 2nd highest in CheckMate Pro inspections completed among a team of 12 inspectors
Digital eMation – Seoul, South Korea
Aug 2010 – Aug 2011
Modeled and textured backgrounds, props and vehicles using 2D drawing and reference images with Autodesk Maya and Autodesk Softimage XSI. Worked on Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and The LeBrons web series.
• Expanded their options for potential employees by being the first foreign employee that worked directly for the company
Urban League of Louisiana Young Professionals – Greater New Orleans President
Jan 2018 – Dec 2019
Provided a vision for the organization, increased member participation on committees and created a sustainable organization that could be passed along to new leadership efficiently and smoothly. Key Contributions:
• Created the Well-Rounded Professional Program, a professional development program for members
• Started the “NOLAYP Swimming Initiative” to teach black professionals how to swim
• Build a website, private member area and leadership team intranet site for documentation Urban League of Greater New Orleans Young
Professionals Recording Secretary
Jan 2013 – Dec 2015
Recorded and distributed minutes for executive board meetings and general body meetings. Produced presentations for general body meetings. Created graphics for PowerPoint presentations, events and social media. Generated forms that made it easier for officers and committee chairs to submit information about meetings, events, data and more.
• Helped build and organize the executive board’s intranet site
• Presented a talk on tips for your LinkedIn profile – “You’re Doing It Wrong – How to Get the Most Out of LinkedIn”
● Autodesk Maya (Master)
● Cinema 4D (Expert)
● Adobe Illustrator (Expert)
● Adobe Photoshop (Proficient)
● Adobe After Effects (Proficient)
● Softimage XSI (Proficient)
● Adobe Premiere (Proficient)
● Blender (Familiar)
● Adobe InDesign (Familiar)
● ZBrush (Beginner)
Rochester Institute of Technology – Rochester, NY
Bachelor of Science - Multidisciplinary Studies (Film, Computer Graphics, Art)