Mohammed Sikander Ahmed
Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966-********* (WhatsApp)
Secure a challenging position in Procurement & Logistics Dept. with a reputed organization where my education & experience will be utilized for mutual benefit. Work History
Presently Working as a Purchaser in Raw Material Section of Procurement Dept. PEPSI, ABHA, Saudi Arabia. since November 2018 – Current date.
(Pepsi, Mirinda Citrus, Orange, Mt. Dew, 7UP, Aquafina Water, Lipton Ice Tea)
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedure.
• Purchase local spare parts, tools, machineries, services, consumables, IT tools, stationary and office supply.
• Consolidate & collect all local PRs and department needs.
• Complete buying cycle from getting quotation, negotiation prices, selecting the best supplier who gives the vest value.
• Issue PO on time with the right data.
• Maintain all documents and justification for selecting certain suppliers to enable the purchasing manager releasing orders.
• Building a pricing data base for his material and keep up to date with market and price trend.
• Follow purchasing policy & authority level (amount wise) before making buying decision.
• Follow up with the supplier to get the material on the promised date.
• Make sure that best delivery date is communicated to the internal Give best internal customer service and reacts towards internal customer complain.
• Control and guide filed buyer to assess him finding suppliers, buying & delivering materials, getting quotation, and taking samples.
• Sourcing and qualifying new vendors that can create competition among other suppliers.
• Maintain proper filing and record system.
Page 2 of 4
• Coordinate with Suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
• Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
• Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Power Telecom & Technologies Co & Radya International
(KFB Holding Group) Riyadh, K.S.A
Overseas & Local Procurement Officer since Jan’ 2014 – September 2018.
• Import Materials from U.S.A, England, Italy, Slovenia, China, India, Dubai, Oman.
• Placing purchase orders to different local & international suppliers against customer orders as well as for stock purpose.
• Prepared Purchase orders on Microsoft Dynamics AXLIVE 2012.
• Check if the required item is available in stock or not before placing order.
• Initiate LC opening, supplier payments by CAD/LC/Cheque/TT.
• Mailing all approved P.O.’s to Vendors.
• Create new Vendor ID, Item code in ERP.
• Discuss issues with reporting manager immediately.
• Liaison with suppliers and follow-up for timely receipt of materials.
• Responsible for arranging shipment from Vendors by Sea/Air/Courier freight, Sea/Airport custom clearance, Insurance.
• Follow up with our Warehouse in-charge, to ensure all the material received, shortages, damage etc & informing to our Vendors, Insurance Company accordingly for the re-imbursement.
• Prepared GRN in Microsoft Dynamics AXLIVE 2012.
• Submission of DN, Invoice, BOL, GRN etc. to Accounts Dept.
• Liaison with Custom clearing agents for clearing of Shipments.
• Reporting NCRs to supplier and follow up.
• Follow up on supplier payments with Finance Department.
• Reporting to Supply Chain Manager.
Overseas Purchasing/Logistics Officer - AL SANIE TRADING EST. & MEDICAL VISION EST. (Al Sanie Group) Riyadh, K.S.A (HONEYWELL Authorized Distributor
& Bodet Solo Agent) since April’ 2012 – December 2013.
• Arrange quotations as per company policy for all materials for each project.
• Responsible for processing freight, custom clearance invoices and submitting to accounts department on timely manner.
• Arranging samples from suppliers with specifications, as per brand standards.
• Registration of Medical Items/Shipments under SFDA (Saudi Food & Drug Authority) includes M.D.N.R (Medical Devices National Registry) & M.D.S.N.S
(Medical Device Shipment Notification System)
• Applying for the Importing License under M.D.I.L (Medical Device Importing License System).
• Approved P.O.’s sent to suppliers and ensure proper filing.
• Communicate and coordinate with suppliers on progress in manufacturing and timelines.
• Prepare the quotations for local inquiries.
• Follow up on supplier payments with Finance Department.
• Reporting to G.M. Purchase, Sales & Marketing.
Page 3 of 4
Purchaser - Brand Coordinator (Overseas)- M/s. Gulf beauty International
(Paris Gallery) Doha, Qatar (July 2010 – Sept 2011).
• Preparation of monthly sales reports, Purchase orders of leading European Perfumes brands and incentive reports and forwarding to the Brand Manager.
• Follow up with sales team to push up the sales in different shopping malls in Qatar and arranging training session to the sales team.
• Keeping detailed stock reports.
• Maintaining close contact with sales and merchandising team to ensure that staffs are properly briefed on new launches. Plan and objectives are correctly and clearly understood and implemented. Window and in store display are correctly presented and maintained.
• Keeping stocks within reasonable inventory level.
• Ensuring the merchandising of the product/Brand is followed as per the merchandising guidelines provide by the principals.
• Visiting market to ensure availability of the product and Merchandising guidelines are followed according to the brand requirement in the point of sales.
• Conducting in store promotional activities and monitoring during the promotion period.
• Reporting to Brand Manager.
Project Coordinator, M/s. Elegant Industries L.L.C (Darvesh Group, credibility since 1909) Dubai, UAE (November 2006 – June 2010).
• Sending 3D Drawings created by our Designers for Clients approval.
• After the 3D approvals asking designers to prepare technical drawings within time schedule for Approval.
• After the final approval sending these drawings to the production for manufacturing.
• In the production to check the status of the counters and to inform to Clients the current stage of their projects
• Replying client's mails regarding status of project, arranging work permission for the installation / maintenance in UAE (including Duty Free) and other outlets.
• Arranging meeting schedule for Director, Designers, Manager with the Clients for the better co-ordination of ongoing projects.
• Maintaining all files of Designer’s/Brands/forms etc for future reference.
• Keeping record of Incoming & Outgoing mails.
• Monthly attendance preparation
• Looking Cargo services with – DHL, FedEx, Aramex, UPS, TNT, etc.
• Taking care of the consignment (Air / Sea / Road), preparing G.C.C Certificate, Certificate of origin and Invoices, Packing list as per Clients requirement.
• Preparing Dubai/Sharjah/Abudhabi Duty Free Passes for our technicians for installation, Maintenance etc.
• Preparing and getting Work Permission for the installation and maintenance of the counters for Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, South Africa, Eqypt etc.
• Arranging Visas, Online E-tickets, Accommodation for our technicians for Bahrain, Qatar, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, South Africa etc for the installation / maintenance work of our counters.
• Arranging Luxurious Rooms for our Clients visiting from Paris, U.K, Kuwait for meeting and taking care of them during their Dubai visit. Education
Bachelor Degree in Biological Science (B.S.c) From Govt. M.V.S. Arts & Science Degree College, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, with First Division (1997 – 2000)
Page 4 of 4
Master Degree in Hospital Management (M.H.M.) From Deccan School of Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, with First Division (2000 – 2002) Computer Literacy
• Proficient in the use of computer programs (MS-Office & ERP and Oracle). Personal Details
Date of Birth : 18.04.1980
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married, blessed with two children. Iqama Status : Transferrable
Presently Residing : Abha, Saudi Arabia
Languages : English, Hindi, Urdu & Telugu & Arabic learner Driving License : Valid UAE & Saudi Arabia Driving License.