Aysha Yusuf Godil
Currently doing master’s in software engineering, completed multiple software internships. Looking for opportunities with specific interest in full stack web development, mobile development, distributed systems and backend services. EDUCATION
M.S., Software Engineering (Aug. 2018 – May 2020), San Jose State University, CA, Current GPA: 3.51 / 4.00 B.S., Computer Science (Sept. 2011 – Jun. 2015), American University of Sharjah, UAE WORK EXPERIENCE
Software Engineer Intern – ClassCalc, CA, US (June 2019 – Aug 2019):
• Refactored app code and tests increasing code compatibility and reusability. Software Intern – IBM, Dubai, UAE (July 2015 – Sept 2015):
• Built and tested multiple virtual machines used by students in IBM Middle East and Africa University Programs for practical course training.
• Created official IBM documentation used by employees worldwide to replicate virtual machines minimizing time spent and decreasing human errors faced in creation/testing phase.
• Prototyped and validated a virtual machine on Linux reducing company cost of producing it by migrating it to Linux from other platforms.
Software Intern – Global Invisions Inc., Dubai, UAE (Aug 2014 – Sept 2014):
• Redesigned client’s website with team collaboration with WordPress improving user-interface and user experience.
• Built database platform with team for client with cPanel, phpMyAdmin, Databased technologies reducing client effort for data access and management.
Vacation Rental Full Stack Web Application (Masters – Individual) – Created distributed web application