Feb ****- Present
Feb **** - Aug 2016
Jun 2009 - Ju 2012
714-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
● Exceptional interpersonal skills.
● Extensive experience of fine dining services.
● Profound knowledge of varying types of foods, wine, and liquor.
● Familiarity with food serving standards.
● Wide knowledge of property and company policies and procedures.
● California Food handlers and TIPS Certified.
● Ability to handle cash transactions.
● Proficient with MS office applications.
● Ability to work in demanding work environment.
● Ability to provide exceptional customer services.
● Multi language speaker,French, Arabic, English. Work Experience
Pelican Hill (coleseium)
● Took orders, presented and explained specials, offered information, and made suggestions.
● Up-sold wines, liquors, and five course meals with professional appearance and mannerism.
● Maintained clean and sanitary work areas and tables.
● Anticipated and fulfilled guest needs and requests.
● Followed proper plate presentation and garnished set up details.
● Served guests, prepared checks, and collected payment. Great Maple
● Seated and obtained food orders from customers.
● Informed about daily specials and answered customer questions regarding menu items.
● Communicated customer orders to kitchen staffs.
● Maintained work station clean and organized.
● Served food and beverages within appropriate times. Pandor Bakery
● Ensured the quality of food served.
● Cleared and cleaned tables for next guests.
● Stocked coffee, sugar, napkins, cups and other glassware at service station.
● Suggested any special menus and desserts to customers. Sacrèe Fleur
● Assisted in taking and recording orders for food and beverage items
● Followed up on orders from the kitchen and carried order trays to tables
● Provided support in serving food and beverage items and refilled water glasses as and when required
● Bussed tables and replaced table cloths, along with helping in setting up buffet tables
● Ascertained that condiments were available and that the supplies inventory is properly managed Education
B.A Business Hospitality
California State University Fullerton