email@example.com +917********* WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/
No:1/33 C Naidu street, Ramapuram, chennai-600089 +91-741******* I firstname.lastname@example.org PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
● Manufacturing Engineer (Dimensional Management Engineer) with 2.6+years of extensive experience in Welding Fixture and Assembly Fixture designing strategy creation satisfying 3-2-1 principle and process optimization for multiple projects of Ford Motor Company.
● Weld point location and interference study with rudimentary GD&T principles
● Digital Metrology Analyst with an extensive experience in assuring quality of the BIW sheet metal and plastic parts interfaces (Exterior and Interior trims).
● Adept at interdepartmental and cross-functional coordination and communication
● Possess comprehensive knowledge of CATIA, Team center, FIDES. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SACHA ENGINEERING, Chennai, IN
Manufacturing Engineer, Aug 2017 – present
● Working for Client Ford Motor Company in Dimensional Control Engineering Team for Multiple Projects (CD6, P558, CD 4.2, D544, U55X, CX482_3, C520, CX707,S550, P702, U725, CX727, CX430,P758).
● Creating, Analyzing and maintaining locator strategy in CATIA and Team Center for both BIW components and assemblies based on the GD&T fundamentals analogously with updating BOM.
● Creating Assembly Flow Diagrams (AFD), Coordinate cut planes (CCP) and Measurement Points (MP) for the BIW Components and Assemblies in the PLM Tool.
● Digital Metrology analyst to reassure and coordinate with the CMM team of plant to concrete the process.
● Cross functional coordination with North America team and with many suppliers for various requirement in manufacturing BIW components and assembly.
● Achieved star performer of month (Oct17, May19) for delivery highest number of files.
● Achieved functional excellence award Q1-2019 for quality and delivering files. Visteon Interior System India Private Limited
Internship Trainee, Dec 2014 - Jan 2015
● Worked with a team and learned about manufacturing process
● Worked in a mini project entitled “Future Layout and Improvements in Lid Cluster” email@example.com +917********* WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/ PARTHIBAN-T-B191A3BB
Trainee, 7th Jan 2014 –11th Jan 2014
● Training in how engine assembly done and process involved in engine assembly.
● Engine calibration and optimization.
Trainee, 30th Dec 2013 – 6thJan 2014
Hands on experience in Engine tuning, braking system, paint booth, tinkering, Re-boring. ELECTRA SERVICECENTER
Trainee, 5th June 2013 – 28th June 2013
Hands on experience in Exhaust assembly, Turbocharger, Electrical system, Engine hauling, Safety during assembly, full vehicle service.
● Team center Packages(Manufacturing,Vis Mockup)
● CATIA v5
● MS Office
SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering, May 2016
● C.G.P.A: 7.28
● Secured third position class topper in academic year 2012-2013 in Automobile Engineering
● Secured fifth position class topper in academic year 2013-2014 in Automobile Engineering
● Class Topper in the Engineering graphics
● Class Topper in Machine drawing
Holy Cross Matriculation, Higher Secondary School, Chennai, India Higher Secondary, May 2012
● Percentage: 73.5
Holy Cross Matriculation, Higher Secondary School, Chennai, India Secondary, May 2010
● Percentage: 80.2
● Won 1st place in TAMILNADU state kickboxingchampionship-2014.
● Won 1st place in CHENNAI district kickboxingchampionship-2014.
● Participated in the SSN GP NITRO competition in event CRANK 2013at SSN College of Engineering.
● Participated in the Nitro Racing competition in event Technosummit’13 at Sathyabama University.