Languages: C#, C++, Python
Platforms: Windows, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, Oculus Quest, Android Development Environments: Visual Studio, VS Code, Notepad++, Unity3D Other: Trello, Slack, Git, Agile, Scrum, Object Oriented Design, QA Testing, Level Design EXPERIENCE
Tantrum Lab, Lafyette, LA - Unity Developer
August 2019 - January 2020
● Design, develop, test, deploy, and support end user applications for PC and android based VR headsets in Unity.
● Integrating 3rd party peripherals and systems into projects.
● Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues. Coushatta Casino Resort, Kinder, LA - IT Support Technician I & II January 2018 - August 2019
● Deploy, manage, diagnosis and troubleshooting, of hardware, software, and networking issues across the entire property.
● Creation and management of user accounts for all employees.
● Prioritize, delegate, and track work orders through Footprints web based ticketing system. VOLUNTEERING
Academy of Interactive Entertainment, Lafayette, LA - Student Volunteer August 2016 - June 2018
● Tutor students
● Speak at events about experiences at AIE
Academy of Interactive Entertainment, Lafayette, LA - Advanced Diploma of Professional Game Development - Game Programming
Academy of Interactive Entertainment, Lafayette, LA - Advanced Diploma of Professional Game Development - Game Art & Animation