R I TEEK KUMAR S INGH
240-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/riteek-kumar-singh-a18129106 College Park, MD EDUCATION
University of Maryland College Park, MD, USA
M.S Telecommunications Engineering GPA: 3.71/4.0 Aug ’18 – May ’20 Relevant Courses: - PCS/AWS System Implementation, Advanced topics in Cellular (3G, 4G, 5G), Digital Communications Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Sikkim, India B.TECH Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering GPA: 8.65/10 Aug’12 – Aug ‘16 SKILLS
• Programming: JAVA, Python
• Cellular Technologies: GSM, CDMA (IS-95), CDMA-2000, EVDO, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, 5G-NR, V2X
• Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, IPV4/IPV6, SDAP, PDCP, RLC, RRC, MAC
• Tools: XCAL, XCAP, Spectrum Analyzer, VIAVI 5G Cell Advisor, ACTIX, Gladiator, HFSS, T-PIM, One-Data, Atoll, Map Info Professional, TEMS Investigation, Software Defined Radio (GNU Radio), Ericsson OSS, WINFIOL, ITK, ERA, MITHRAREM Manager (RF Planning tool), Business objects, RPMO, Site Handler, Google Earth IE3D, Microsoft Office
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
JMA Wireless Dallas, TX
5G mm-Wave System Test Engineer Intern May ’19- Aug’19
• Measured the SSB and PDSCH parameters like RSRP, RSSI, Channel Power, and PBCH EVM for 5G- NR mm-Wave products.
• Configured and Programmed the 5G IOTA units for SSB Burst Transmission mode using Putty.
• Hands-on experience with UE emulators like XCAL & XCAP for monitoring the KPI’s of live 5G network using Samsung S10.
• Tested the constellations of 5G-NR Physical Channels at different QAM’s and over different MCS’s using Sanjole.
• Conducted & Analyzed test cases study demonstrating 5G mm-wave Propagation characteristics, reflection, diffraction, penetration, optimum power levels, height & location for indoor deployment using VIAVI 5G Cell Advisor for SoftBank. ERICSSON Delhi-NCR, IN
RF Engineer Feb’16-July’18
• Performed Optimization of LTE Network coordinating with drive test team using the ACTIX tool and Generated SSV Reports for double cabinet sites for different bands. Investigated Sector Swaps, Azimuth, and tilt of antennas.
• Audited Parameters, inconsistencies, and performing complete health check-ups for the LTE network.
• Monitored KPI’s for REHOMED SITES on RNC Level as well as Site level using EPP, T-PIM and One Data tool.
• Provided customer with a list of sites with zero traffic on Hourly basis, using hands-on OSS for Ericsson and Nokia.
• Designed KPI’s Template and Prepared KPI analysis reports for 2G/3G/4G for Ericsson and Nokia.
• Implemented and optimized Network of Riyadh and Jeddah, coordinating with Vendor RF team for top offender cells weekly.
• Performed activities like CDC Processing, monitoring performance trends of network parameters, and follow its trends on daily basis to upgrade faulty equipment’s.
• Generated quality and SCFT reports for On-Air sites using GLADIATIOR Tool.
• Updated customer with Neighboring sites information, Missing Neighbor Analysis and Diagnosed sites with the sleeping cells and sleepy cells using ITK and ERA Tool.
• Extrapolated prediction plots due to site radiation to investigate site EMF compliance factors using Mithrarem Manager Tool. Reconfigured site plans as per the generated prediction plots and optimized to achieve permissible radiation limits. IIT BHU Varanasi, IN
Summer Research Intern
• Designed and fabricated microstrip line fed octagonal Sierpinski super wideband antenna using HFSS Tool that consisted of a second iterative fractal radiating patch. June’15-Aug’15 ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• SCHOLARLY PAPER on “Enhancements made in NR based V2X communications from Legacy C-V2X.”
• 5G Protocol Stack Development using the existing LTE Stack in SRS LTE (Python).
• RF Planning for a multistory building using RAN-PLAN ensuring optimum coverage, RSSI, Antenna tilts, and Interference. ACTIVITIES
President, Telecommunications Student Alumni Network Mar ‘18 – Present
• Responsible for managing the student body for Telecom Graduate program at the University of Maryland