NETCRACKER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS (India)
Software Developer and Data Analyst Jul 2016 – Jul 2019
• Worked as Python developer of telecom billing applications (ICOMS, RB).
• Optimized query performance and populated test data using SQL.
• Maintained the database using Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
• Gained expertise in dealing with software development, interactive/batch debugging and unit testing.
• Worked on data analysis and visualization projects like sales tool enhancements, geographical customer distribution and visualization, Customer payment history analysis.
• Involved in all phases of software development life cycle while working on enhancements of ICOMS.
• Skilled in Tableau Desktop for data visualization, Reporting and Analysis, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts.
Predicting Loan Status
• Analyzed data using sklearn and pandas, obtained missing data through KNN model, performed exploratory data analysis to predict the difference in income between men and women through SVM, LR models and used metrics like Jaccard Index, F1-score, Log loss and obtained 4.67% more accuracy in SVM. Age prediction Model
• Age prediction model using stochastic gradient descent with the help of principal component analysis. Employed linear regression using batch gradient descent. Worked on haar classifiers to avoid outliers in the training data by removing non-face images.
• Developed Engineering Dashboard for Cox Engineers to study on highest registrations of sales, best used packages and least used packages in order to extend good packages.
• Designed and developed complex Dashboards, Reports, Charts using Tableau Desktop. Developed dashboards to display problem details, open and closed problems trend, aging of open problems and open problems count by priority.
SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Good expertise in Python, SQL, MATLAB and C++
• Good expertise in support vector machines, random forests, PCA and ensemble learning techniques like bagging, boosting and stacking.
• Worked on clustering algorithms like K-Means and Hierarchical clustering. EDUCATION
Master of Engineering, Computer Engineering University of Cincinnati, Ohio GPA 3.6 Exp May 2020 Coursework: Machine Learning, Intelligent Data Analysis, Information Retrieval, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, Advance Algorithms
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Osmania University, India GPA 3.5 Jun 2016 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Python, SQL, MATLAB, HTML, C++, IBM DB2, Tableau, AWS EC2, Docker.