**/*-** ********** ****, Homebush west
● Career Objective
I am seeking a position where I can utilise my excellent civil engineering skills to contribute to the success of my new company.
Excellent application to tasks recognised through a scholarship award reserved for highly qualified applicants to build on skills with a Master of Structural Engineering with the University of Wollongong.
● 2014 – 2016: Master of Philosophy (Structural Engineering): University of Wollongong, Australia. Thesis: Behaviour of FRP Tube Reinforced Concrete specimens under different loading conditions
● 2007 - 2011 Bachelor of Civil Engineering: University of Kirkuk, Iraq
● Engineers Australia membership ( Membership no:5128011)
● Work, health and Safety certificate
● Expertise in AutoCAD, Tedds
● Can operate effectively with Microsoft office tools namely word, excel, power point, access
● Efficient management and organisational abilities
● Have good problem solving with analytic thinking
● Open minded to work in complex environment and projects
● English and Arabic
September 2018 – January 2020: Australian Consulting Engineers/Sydney Civil Engineer
● Provide technical and engineering support and guidance to the project during full project cycle
● Contractor’s construction site daily inspection, monitoring and guidance
● Responsible for the development of bill of quantity related with civil and structural work
● Monitor and management of contractor civil activities; make sure the activity conducted meets the technical standards as well as contract terms
● Responsible for the technical coordination and communication with other major
● Responsible for the coordination and communication with other department
● Responsible for the follow up of work progress; monitoring of contractor work to ensure complete construction plan as per schedule, and report to project responsibility person
● Provide technical and engineering support and suggestion to Company and related department at site as required
● Other duties as assigned by project responsibility person August 2016 – September 2018: Calcono Formwork Contractors/Sydney Civil Engineer
● Performs tasks delegated by the Senior Civil/Structural Engineer or the Lead Civil/Structural Engineer from time to time.
● Prepares, updates and checks calculations for detailed engineering and other documents on schedule and within the allocated man hour/budget.
● Checks and ensures construction drawings meet the quality and HSE objectives of the project.
● Ensures contractual technical specifications are met by suppliers.
● Meets quality and HSE objectives of the project.
● Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
● Provides guidance and mentoring to drafter and designer. November 2011–July 2013: Cubic Engineering
Graduate Civil Engineer
● Updating and checking of new project drawings
● Assist in the generation and completion project variation and progress claim.
● Communicate with principal contractors
● Coordinate with site and office personnel the ordering material to the site and creating delivery dockets on material database.
● Assist in developing and implementing company site specific Work, Health and Safety management plan. This includes conducting safety commencement induction and completing and transmits reports and registers.
● Complete and transmit Toolbox talk.
● Investigate accidents/incidents and complete and transmit reports and registers.
● Communicate and coordinate with office and yard staff.
Mr. Avan Emadi
Australian Consulting Engineers
Mr. Elia Fayad
Calcono formwork Contractor