To obtain a position within a growing company and add to their success by my sharing of knowledge, and using my great interpersonal skills. EXPERIENCE
OCTOBER 2015 – 2018
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, MEDICAL SUPPLY COMPANY
● Answered customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
● Utilized mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
● Maintained working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions MARCH 2013 – NOVEMBER 2017
PCA/CAREGIVER, SKEEN’S HOMECARE
● Administered bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
● Performed healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
● Transported clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
July 2016 – October 2017
● Assisted the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities with daily living activities at the person's home or in a care facility.
● Instructed/ advises clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, or infant care.
JULY 2016 – SEPTEMBER 2017
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE, ASHEBORO NC.
● Received and responded to customer complaints.
● Verified customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
HIGH DIPLOMA, PAGE HIGH SCHOOL
PCA, GUILFORD COMMUNITY COLLEGE
● Active listener
● Problem solver
● Excellent customer service
● Great communication skills
● Organizational abilities
● Team player
● Capability of working in a fast-paced