Aurora, CO ****1
A highly dependable bilingual individual with a sound understanding of medical assistance & clerical tasks. Outstanding communication skills as well as excellent customer service acumen. Eager to obtain a position as a medical assistant to grow in knowledge & to succeed in the Medical Field. Aims to provide physicians with the support they need to dispense Top-Quality healthcare to all patients. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2017 to June 2018
• Responsible for providing patient with high quality of care & customer service.
• Interviewed patients to obtain consent & medical history to determine eligibility.
• Maintain a safe secure work environment by following standard procedures & complying with regulation.
• Performing routine quality checks on equipment & promptly report damaged or missing equipment.
• Regularly checking & promptly reporting when supplies are low. Install, Prime, & disconnect disposable sets on the plasmapheresis machine.
• Maintain & Calibrate Equipment.
• Monitor donors during donation process & respond to donor reactions in accordance with guidelines.
• Answering basic medical questions such as donation fees, Center polices & proper nutrition.
• Worked Independently with minimal supervision ensuring daily operation procedures were completed.
April 2017 to May 2017
• Performance of Casts & Splints to patients with bone fractures & breaks.
• Cast Removal, removal of sutures & staples.
• Explain treatment procedures, medications, & special diets to patients.
• Authorize drug refills & provide prescription medication to pharmacy.
• Patient education with walking boot, crutches, arm slings, cast, & home treatment.
• Wound Dressing/ laceration Dressing & Cleansing.
• Assist physician with small procedure/ Translate for patients.
• MRI & X-Ray Imaging- Providing reports to physician.
• Communication with Insurance Company to see updates with approval for patient supplies: Knee Scooter, TENS Unit, MRIs
• Computer Tasks, Remainder Calls & Patient Scheduling. HOUSEKEEPER SUPERVISOR
August 2016 to March 2017
• Evaluating, training, motivating & coaching employees.
• Divide duties to staff & perform supervision after completed.
• Making sure that guest's bedrooms, corridors & public areas are serviced in accordance with company's standards.
• Following all company & safety security policies & procedures.
• Developed & maintain positive & productive working relationships with employees & departments.
• Identify & correct unsafe work procedures or conditions & report them to management & security staff personnel. Ensured all staff complied with excellent hotel policies & safety precautions. SUPPORT MANAGER
February 2013 to June 2016
• Interviewed job candidates & made staffing decisions.
• Assigned employees to specific duties to meet the needs of the store.
• Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced & displayed.
• Review sales performance of Walmart & compare it with the sales goal for the month.
• Take proper safety precautions within the store & enforce the habit of keeping the store clean. Education
DIPLOMA in MEDICAL
• CALIBRATION (Less than 1 year)
• DOCUMENTING (Less than 1 year)
• EMR (Less than 1 year)
• EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE (Less than 1 year)
• EXCEL (Less than 1 year)
• Vital Signs
• Medical Scheduling
- Medical Charting/ Patient Intake
- Taking & Documenting Vital Signs
- Injections, Venipunctures/ Blood Draws, & Manual B/P
- Managing Phone Lines both Incoming & Outgoing
- Room preparation & Equipment Sterilization
- Small Procedure Set Up/ Set Up for Lumbar & Knee Injections
- Disinfect & Sanitize Exam Rooms/ Room Stocking
- Removal of Sutures/ Removal of Staples
- Cast Performance/ Cast Removal/ Directions for use of Crutches
- Patient Education/ Describing Prescriptions/Calling in Medication to pharmacy
- Administrating Medication Dispense/ EMR/ Authorize Med Refill per Physician.
- EKGs/Equipment Maintenance
- Throat Cultures
- Biopsy/ Wound Dressing/ Laceration Cleaning & Dressing
- Blood Glucose Checks/ Hemoglobin Check/ Calibration for Equipment
- Urinalysis/ Dipsticks/ Urine Culture/ Pregnancy Test
- Lab Corp & Quest Specimen Request & Handling
- Removal of Biohazard Waste
- Medical Records Maintenance/ Medical Terminology
- Computer: MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Managing Fax Reports/ MRI/ X-Ray Reports
- Proficient with Copy & Fax Machine
- Communication with Ins. Company for approval of
Patient supplies: TENS Unit, MRIs, Knee Scooters.
- OSHA & HIPAA trained
- Organizing Files
- Maintaining Confidentiality