Ronald D. King
Knowledgeable and skilled individual with thirty years experience in sales, operations/ management and accounting. Strengths include interfacing with sales, operations, accounting and management. Creative and knowledgeable with sales contract negotiations, sales analysis, operations, accounting and customer service.
Natureworks Landscape Services Walpole, MA 06/11-11/19 Lawn Care Technician
- Maintained lawn care programs for multi-million dollar properties.
- Responsible for all aspects of scheduling.
- Communicated directly with account managers to address client concerns.
- Maintained inventory in accordance with EPA regulations.
- Worked directly with fleet manager regarding truck and equipment maintenance. Lawn-Pro Lawn Care Services Plainville, MA 03/05-05/11 Manager / Lawn Care Technician
- Solicit and sell lawn care programs
- Managed 6-8 Lawn Care Technicians.
- Oversaw the scheduling and productivity for a customer base of 2,500 accounts.
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries and call-backs. Chemsearch Irving, TX 01/01-12/03
- Solicit, demonstrate and sell maintenance chemical throughout designated Sales Territory.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with inside customer service representatives, chemical technicians and administrative personnel. Coverall of Boston Woburn, MA 03/00-09/00
- Solicit, and acquire new commercial cleaning business for existing Coverall Franchise Owners throughout designated Sales Territory.
- Negotiate and sign commercial cleaning Contracts for Coverall Franchise Owners.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with all inside sales representatives, field consultants and administrative personnel.
Evergreen America Corporation Braintree, MA 06/94-11/99 Sales Representative
- Develop and maintain working relationships with all Import and Export accounts throughout the Northeast Region.
- Negotiate, sign and maintain Service Contracts with Import and Export accounts.
- Provide and coordinate all phases of sales support to business, import, export and intermodal departments.
- Report key market and sales strategies to senior sales management.
- Enforce Corporate credit and collection policies.
- Interact with Corporate offices throughout the world. Hatheway & Patterson CO. Inc. Mansfield, MA 03/86-06/93 Office Manager
- Responsibilities include the supervision of office personnel and overseeing day to day operations ensuring efficiency.
- Hired, trained, evaluated and performed salary reviews of staff. Oversaw and supervised all phases of accounting operations.
- Implemented aggressive credit and collection programs. Managed and purchased all materials, stock and inventory items relating to daily operational needs of company. Miller Golf Inc. Rockland, MA 04/83 - 11/85
- Organized and analyzed financial information for delivery to Management
- Developed labor and wage analysis programs and reports.
- Handled inventory and product costs by developing computerized program.
- Analyzed company’s monthly sales and profit margin reports. SKILLS
- Quality Management Training
- Hazardous Material Training Certification
- Microsoft Works, Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Massachusetts Pesticide License
- Massachusetts Hoisting License
EDUCATION Bryant College
B.S.: Business Administration, concentration: Accounting, 1982 REFERENCES Available upon request