ERIC HARMON, CFA New York, NY 646-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/ericharmon
BUSINESS DEVELOPER & RELATIONSHIP MANAGER 15 YRS MORGAN STANLEY CAPITAL MARKETS COLUMBIA MBA Trusted leader and reputable business developer offering 15 years’ experience in financials and FinTech, including capital markets experience on every major FinTech deal this decade, supporting cutting-edge startups and NextGen changemakers. Results-proven strategist and business champion excelling at building key initiatives around platform design and vendor/partnership negotiations, creating credible growth plans for sustainable product and system development. Mission-focused financial analyst and communicator with a knack for building high- level relationships that leverage proprietary analysis, data/quantitative insights and technical expertise to mitigate risks and drive wallet share and strategic initiatives. PROJECT CREATION & IMPLEMENTATION
FINANCIAL & REAL ESTATE SECTOR
AGILE & SCRUM
PYTHON & SQL
ADVISORY New York, NY 2019-Present
Offers scope of knowledge in business development combined with proven ability to identify and disaggregate complex problems facing unique cutting-edge start-ups, leveraging data and quantitative insights to enable risk decisions and create new business, following through to implementation. Developed analytically driven solutions to laser-focused teams through collaboration, driving sustainable strategies for efficient infrastructures and global leadership, seamlessly integrating best practices into organizational DNA. KEY INITIATIVE
Strategy & Insights
Quantitative, SQL &
SENFINO, LLC: An XAI technology platform that augments decision-making for financial institutions. Engineered strategic direction toward new use-cases for next round funding after market and proposition review. Created new revenue channels from existing products by leveraging existing data streams. POLYBIRD, LLC: Global marketplace for blockchain-based digital asset securities - SEC/FINRA licensed. Formulated strategy to launch two-sided marketplace using competitor and market landscape analysis for founder and board. Drove strategy to fend off hostile takeover while negotiating key relationships with supply chain partners, including pilot and NDA with Citigroup. SOLIDUSLINK: NextGen ETF platform for precious metals. Developed launch strategy for new tax-efficient ETFs, accelerating go-to-market timeline while fundraising and negotiating capital partner and investor contracts, framing strategy and best practices where solution path was nonexistent.
GOALSETTER: A child savings account tool featured on Shark Tank. Recommended to CEO successful engagement tools such as implementation of QR codes to enhance platform fungibility, ATM networks to accelerate deposits and white labeling for greater partnership with banks, proving successful with accelerated account openings and attracting a bid from JPM. DISTRICT PUBLIC. LLC: Quantitative consultancy offering bespoke solutions to complex problems. Developed and implemented NextGen operations database with dynamic front end, providing business development, future planning, competitive restructuring and financial planning. MORGAN STANLEY New York, NY 2005-2019
DIRECTOR OF FINANCIALS AND REAL ESTATE PRODUCT STRATEGY, INSTITUTIONAL EQUITY DIVISION Promoted five times, quickly accelerating from intern to trusted advisor of executive leaders, including CFO, President and operating committee members, establishing a strong reputation for strategically connecting problems to viable, sustainable and profitable solutions. Serviced portfolio risk management needs of global institutional client base using product management for an industry leader of origination, distribution and trading equity and fixed income securities. Trusted financial analyst and relationship manager, establishing/leading influential partnerships and maintaining strong communication to foster effective marketing of firm resources. STRATEGY & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
• Advised CFO, CIO and investor relations teams on strategic initiatives and financial industry disruption through detailed presentations of data analytics and valuable discussions with the Operating Committee. ERIC HARMON, CFA New York, NY 646-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/ericharmon BUSINESS DEVELOPER & RELATIONSHIP MANAGER 15 YRS MORGAN STANLEY CAPITAL MARKETS COLUMBIA MBA
— Page 2 of 2 —
MORGAN STANLEY, Continued 2005-2019
STRATEGY & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
• Facilitated future planning and framework development with teams of financial advisors managing more than $3B in assets, developing solutions and building a targeted system for engaging younger demographic while developing CIO/OCIO functions with model portfolios impacting the $2 trillion wealth advisory channel.
• Translated the necessary expertise of technical engineering and securities into palatable and qualitative strategies, steering solutions toward the core usage of valuable client-tracking software and resulting in the development of a highly intuitive user-friendly interface, allowing sales to quickly and remotely search and locate clients.
• Participated in over 200 initial and secondary offerings since 2012, spanning payments and FinTech, and responsible for select due diligence, deal pitches and corporate relationships. ANALYSIS & RESEARCH
• Identified gaps for research product improvement, and developed new research and CRM systems by leveraging proficiency of business model and industry financials, cross-applying best practices and solution-focused strategies in coordination with research, equity, fixed income, compliance and technology teams to promote process innovation.
• Excelled at using alternative data insights to generate sustainable opportunities such as building a best-in-class conference, doubling attendance in 4 years amidst a saturated market of competing events, and initiating, developing and implementing video research reports and podcasts still available today.
• Co-managed trading desk risk associated with $75M gross commission business, leveraging investor relationships to develop equity/derivative positioning and monitoring fixed income and global policy catalysts.
• Published differentiated reports followed by 3,000+ investors and corporates, with equity, fixed income and derivate basket recommendations, using proprietary data and stressed corporate models. INETWORKS, LLC Pittsburgh, PA 2003-2004
Developed business plans for start-ups and oversaw financial forecasting for $100M seed fund with venture capital group, partnering with CEO of Mansion House Publishing (UK) to launch Pocket Money Games. EDUCATION
Columbia University, Columbia School of Business
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Certificate in Python Analytics, SQL and Machine Learning The London School of Economics and Political Science General Course, Department of Finance & Accounting University of Pittsburgh, College of Business Administration Bachelor of Science (BS), Finance & Accounting
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Registered Federal and State Securities Representative Series 7, Series 63, Series 55, Series 3
Resident Life and Annuities Agent of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Eugene Lang Center of Entrepreneurship, Columbia University Advisor (current)
John Layfield Society, New York, NY
Co-Founder & CFO (2009-2011)