ELIZABETH JULIAN CABRERA BATOY
*** *. ********* ******, **********, Quezon City
Aspire to be part of an organization where ideas grow, skill developed and knowledge is nourished. A place where I can learn and be empowered to contribute continuously under different challenging scenarios, keeping focus on goals while staying target oriented.
Can type 50 to 60 words per minute
Above-average spelling, grammar, communication and memory skills.
Skill in the use and operation of basic office equipment/computer; eye/hand/foot coordination. Bilingual in Tagalog and English
Excellent communication skills with other health professionals
Microsoft Office (mainly Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access), Adobe suite
Meticulousness and attention to detail
Planning skills and organized work habits
Senior Medical Technologist and Drug Analyst 10/2017 to 11/2019
R.E Mallari Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Quezon City, Philippines
Team leader for the department, highly oriented towards providing high quality results for exceptional patient care.
• Obtain blood samples for medical testing through venipuncture or capillary puncture.
• Follow infection-control and safety procedures in carrying out daily phlebotomy functions.
• Build trust and minimize patient discomfort during phlebotomy procedures while efficiently collecting blood specimens.
• Experienced in full spectrum usage of different automated instruments, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Perform proficiency testing on simulated specimens.
• Prepare and submit reports of work and work results and outcomes. Participate in meetings and presentations related to assigned duties and/or work performed.
• Orders and managed supplies for the department maintaining department cost
Customer Service/Sales Admin (Part-Time) 10/2018 to 11/2019
Concentrix Company Quezon City, Philippines
• Excellent familiarity with basic computer applications
• Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
• Superior organization and presentation skills
• High oral and written communication abilities
• Carry out admin duties of the company and sending reports to Manager
• Responsible for keeping records of all sales inquiries and entering information database.
• Distributing and ensuring all prospective sales inquiries were handled and followed up by the Sales Executives
• Attending on phone calls and following up on leads as required
• Received customer calls for various product purchases queries and complaints.
• Encouraged product upgrades for customer orders when appropriate.
• Maintained vast product knowledge for increased customer satisfaction and sales.
• Maintained a high level of knowledge and understanding of product features, services, marketing promotions and special offers
• Handling post-sales follow-up and addressing customers feedback
• Successfully maintained high performance standards ranking as a top rep each and every month
Medical Technologist 04/2016 to 09/2017
The Medical City Makati City, Philippines
Executed and analyzed test to aid physicians in diagnosing and treating disease.
Consistently commended for the timely, high-quality completion of both routine and stat laboratory assays to patient specimens (including blood and body fluids specimens)
Ensured test-result validity before recording/reporting results, earning a reputation for meticulous attention to detail.
Demonstrated the ability to communicate test results effectively with physicians, pathologist and nursing staff as a member of interdisciplinary team focused on proving exemplary quality care.
Experienced instruments operator
• Operated and maintained laboratory instruments including auto-pipette, centrifuges, microscope (Olympus CX3), oven, and incubators.
• Wide knowledge in operating, calibrating, running controls and troubleshooting machines like: Roche (COBAS CIII), Phoenix (NCC-3300), Roche (9180 Electrolyte Analyzer), Stago (Coagulation Machine), OPTILION (electrolytes), PENTA 200 (Chemistry), MICROS (Hematology), VITEK 2, and Sysmex XS-1000i Hematology Analyzer.
• Perform hematology testing on peripheral blood and other body fluid specimens utilizing manual and instrument methods.
Customer Service Sales/Technical Support 05/2015 to 02/2016
Convergys Makati City, Philippines
• Assisted international customers with their queries and problems by phone and email.
• Provide detailed information on services and products to customer.
• Established and maintained contacts with new and existing customers as per the direction of the supervisor.
• Helped customers place new orders easily.
• Achieved set targets of the firm by stipulated deadline.
Certificate of Manual of Operations for Screening Drug Testing Laboratories 2018
Certificate of Medical Technologist Staff Effectiveness Training at St. Luke’s Medical Center
Certificate of Venipuncture Technique using Closed System Collection
Certificate in BLS (Basic Life Support) 2016
Certificate in Advanced in Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Certificate Training Program in Infectious Disease
Certificate of Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Seminar 2015 Certificate of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Seminar
Certificate of Dengue Awareness Seminar
Leadership Training Seminar-Workshop 2014
Passport Detail: EC8116408
Date of Birth: July 28, 1995
Marital Status: Single
Language/ Dialect: Tagalog, English
Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science 2015
Lyceum-Northwestern University Dagupan City, Philippines LICENSES
Registered Professional Medical Technologist 02-2016, Philippines
Nicole Laiza Cudal - Chief Medical Technologist (The Medical City) +639*********
Gabriel Pascual - Instructor, Legend Review Center +639*********
Michael Mallari -Clinic Manager(R.E MALLARI CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY) +639*********
I hereby certify that the information above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and have been made in good faith.