Alam email@example.com 016*******
OBJECTIVE Proactive decision maker, targeting challenging assignments with a well-established and reputable organisation.
Solutions focused, meticulous and result-oriented Master’s degree holding professional with 19 over years of successful career, distinguished by commended performance and proven results. Bringing the following strengths:
• Planning & Analysis
• Procurement & Sourcing Production Planning
• Oracle Database & SQL
• Oracle ERP
• Supply Chain Management
• People Management
• Manufacturing Practices Relationship Management
• Extended expertise in understanding the process, operation sequences, and the process parameters required to achieve quality characteristics.
• Recognised as a hands-on, proactive professional who can rapidly identify problems, formulate tactical plans, initiate change, and implement effective programs in challenging and diverse environments.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, organisational and multitasking skills.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE ( RG AFFLIATE SDN BHD)
( MARCH 2019- FEB 2020)
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
SUPERINTENDENT (OPERATION) WESTERN DIGITAL (M) SDN BHD
JUL 2010 – PRESENT
• Drive and monitor production team to meet quality and target
• Oversee the material inventory and reduce scrap.
• Plan, organise and spearhead all the operational activities to meet the organisational objectives.
• Drive the team to manage Oracle end user issues.
• Create reviews on the job manufacturing process, transactions and the inventory within an Oracle business platform.
• Develop a teamwork environment through education, training, leadership, communication skills, social linkage and recreation activities.
• Support the Oracle migration projects to ensure all Oracle transactions are done through the latest Oracle patches te.
• Create reviews on possible Oracle ERP problems and work with the development team to resolve the issues.
• Monitor any non-approved transaction to prevent system manipulations.
SUPERVISOR (OPERATION) AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES
FEB 2002 – JULY 2009
• Led the team to monitor processes, results and plans which were set by the organisation goals.
• Drove the team to meet quality, KPI indices and the organisation goals.
• Planned, organised and managed all production activities to meet the organisational objectives.
• Conducted audit for the production line pertaining manufacturing practices viz., EHS, ESD compliance and quality procedures.
• Collaborated with the training group to conduct training and monitor the training progress.
• Participated in the Oracle transformation project for production to test Production Instance.
• Coordinated monthly torque wrench calibration activities, ran cross-training and ensured production lines complied with the production.
• Oversaw the production of the back-end process to ensure all finished goods were shipped accordingly.
• Liaised with the planners to identify urgent shipments and prioritise the urgent units to QA Singapore to ensure the GSA orders were met within the shipping date.
• Worked with material engineers and buyers regarding the incoming quality materials and carried out process of returning the rejected materials to the vendor.
• Performed yearly physical count and engaged with the financial department to summarise the respective production lines inventory statuses.
• Updated, monitored, and reviewed training schedules and provided functional support to the outsource company materials stock.
• Maintained an effective inventory control by having minimum stock and feedback to buyers on any materials shortage.
• Performed line balancing through resource and machine utilisation.
Project Management Credentials:
• Led the MTA section as Oracle superuser for Oracle supply chain and manufacturing process.
• Engaged in the OASIS project (Oracle Architecture Simplification Integration Support) which was required to be implemented.
• Synchronized production activities during the Oracle Production Instance downtime.
• Led the production audits to comply with the Oracle Production Instance practices.
• Was the department’s representative for Oracle ERP support project.
• Liaised with Helpdesk to resolve network issues within the department.
• Coordinated and practized ERP Oracle supply chain for the department to meet the production planning objectives. Operation Projects:
• Led the product transfer consisting of a local team to be based in the US.
• Led, coordinated and planned training activities during the transfer.
• Monitored the project progress by evaluating the training completion schedule.
• Utilized human resources effectively to meet the productivity. Led the product transfer activities by identifying the PAGE 4
challenges of the new products (yield, demand, the complexity of training, and process).
• Oversaw and planned five products during the product transfer.
• Provided functional support and product knowledge to an outsource company.
• Perform monitor on cross training performance for operators Operation Credentials:
• Led the department for the EHS compliance and conducted audits to meet the ISO 14000 standards.
• Performed the quarterly EHS inspection to ensure the current operational activities met the EHS compliance.
• Led the EHS representatives to monitor the compliance process conduct training for the department MS.
• Provided planning and operation solution to meet productivity and good quality products.
• Spearheaded the production team for process improvements to achieve high workmanship quality.
• Provided process solutions to improve the quality and the cycle time.
• Participated in Packaging Process and improved the packaging methods to increase the product’s safety and reliability.
• Was accountable for the indirect material sourcing.
• Sourced for indirect materials by identifying suppliers with competitive pricing and lead delivery time.
• Generated PO and monitored the inventory of the indirect materials.
• Managed the purchasing activities within the budget given and provided solutions for the indirect materials sourcing. Noteworthy Credits:
• Gained experience with the Oracle ERP application and gained knowledge on the Oracle Production Instance process and standards.
• Understood the manufacturing supply chain under the Oracle platform and participated in the manufacturing audits that developed the Oracle supply chain process standards
• Gained leadership qualities, and communication skills while leading the project.
• Certified in ITIL Service Operation which was exposed to the IT management process.
• Prince 2 Practitioner certification developed an understanding of the project by emphasizing the process and principles
• Attained high values of accuracy speed and and gained culture experience working with employees around the globe. PAGE 5
SUPERVISOR (OPERATION MANAGEMENT) SILITEK
CORPORATION (M) SDN BHD
MAY 1999 – JAN 2002
• Maintained high control of raw materials by reducing scrap and service level of labor.
• Developed a teamwork environment through education, training, leadership, communication skills and recreation activities.
• Oversaw, planned and controlled all production activities to ensure the shipment arrived on time.
• Enhanced the quality yield by driving all supported groups
(engineering and quality assurance) to achieve a high-quality level of product.
• Performed line balancing to meet productivity and ensure smooth operation of production
• Provided training to develop and increase the quality of workmanship for operators
• Held a vital role in t h e process improvement and strategic planning; achieved 1,000 units above daily and m e e t t h e company objectives.
• Maintained an effective inventory level to achieve targets and reduce scrap through process improvements.
• Adapted to new processes and vast changes in a short lead time to meet the department’s objective.
EDUCATION UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA (2009)
MASTER’S DEGREE (MBA)
UNIVERSITI SAINS, MALAYSIA (1998)
BACHELOR’S DEGREE (POLITICAL SCIENCE &
ITIL INTERMEDIATE (SERVICE OPERATION)
PRINCE2 FOUNDATION AND PRACTITIONER
LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
CERTIFICATION ITIL Intermediate (Service Operation) PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
REFERENCES Available upon request