UZOMA VINCENT NWACHUKWU
Baltimore, MD. Cell: 443-***-****. Email: email@example.com
LINUX ADMINISTRATOR / SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.
Experienced Linux administrator committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge. I am a professional, detail-oriented System Administrator motivated to drive projects from start to finish as part of a dynamic team.
Sever: Dell PowerEdge R410, R420, R710, R720, R730, Dell Tower Servers: T320, T 410, T420, HP ProLiant DL 360 g7/ DL380 g5s, and Fijitsu DX 90 Storage
Apache, FTP, DNS, Kickstart, Samba, GIT,,Jira, Jenkins, SSH, Putty, MySQL, Hyper v, Tomcat, OMD, NFS, vSphere, Splunk, Ansible, Nagios, Gitlab and Confluence. PROGRAMMING.
Knowledge of Batch and Bash scripting.
Linux Redhat/Centos 5,6,7,8, VMware ESXi, Windows XP, Vista 7, 8, Mac OS. Certifications.
• CompTIA Linux+ 2017.
• Linux professional institute Certificate (LPIC-1) 2017.
• Certified Internal Controls Auditor. 2019.
Community College Of Baltimore county. (ccbc)
Associate Degree in Information Technology in Progress. Work History.
Strong City. Baltimore, MD. Nov.2018 - To Present
UNIX/LINUX System Administrator
• Experience with Ansible Tower and Ansible playbook creation
• Experience with application build automation tools like Jenkins, and Git
• Knowledge of DevOps and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) or modern application frameworks
• Knowledge of and operational experience with methodologies related to Agile and DevOps
• Familiarity with managing and maintaining Virtualization technologies
• Knowledge of enterprise server security and patch management
• Knowledge of configuration and change management
• Technical documentation skills
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing skills
• Understanding of CI/CD and Scrum methodology.
• Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on- and off-site.
• Installing of ESXi hypervisor servers, vSphere clients and VCenter Servers.
• Troubleshooting and maintaining of TCP/IP.
• Configuring/adding new services as necessary.
• Upgrading and configuring system software that supports infrastructure applications.
• Applying OS patches and upgrading on a regular basis.
• Creating/modifying host-based firewall rules using IPTABLES. Atlantic Health Care. Timonium, MD. Dec. 2016 – Nov. 2018. UNIX/LINUX System Administrator.
• Diagnosed and troubleshooted UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
• Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
• Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access.
• Built application platform foundation to support migration from client-server product lines to enterprise architectures and services.
• Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
• Trained junior members of IT team regarding network security and troubleshooting of data circuits.
• Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure work.
• Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
• Researched new tools and technologies that could be used by the quality assurance team.
• Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
Datanix Technology -Columbia, MD March 2015 – Dec. 2016 UNIX/LINUX System Administrator
• Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
• Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of customers.
• Evaluated and responded to incoming sales leads and requests for technical support assistance.
• Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
• Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
• Resolved problems with malfunctioning products.
• Activated accounts for clients interested in new services.
• Remained up-to-date on the latest technologies and solutions applicable to company products.
• Retained existing clients and developed new business by extending high quality and efficient service.
Will be provided when requested.