T: +917********* of
Sachin is an expert at providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer centric environment. He is a goal oriented individual who embraces the challenge of mediocrity and pushes past it. Possessing extensive knowledge of basic retail concepts, visual merchandising and loss prevention techniques has allowed him in the past to achieve all goals that have been set for him. As a true professional he always exhibits a cheerful demeanor toward others, and uses a win-win approach to help remove barriers. His key strengths lie in the fields of customer satisfaction, sales generation and loss prevention. During his career he has worked in well-known retail stores and has successfully dispensed optical products Right now he would like to work for a company that shares his values and commitment to delivering a friendly and enthusiastic customer experience to all shoppers.
Eyewear Consultant - (May-1995 to July-2014)
Employers name - Phiroze.M.Dastoor & Co, Mumbai (INDIA) Responsible for ensuring that each customer receives the best service possible, and for assisting in the execution of all store initiatives that contribute to generating sales.
• Responding quickly and resourcefully to customer requests or concerns.
• Using suggestive selling techniques to increase sales.
• Giving information to customers about new launches in optical eyewear products.
• Operations of focimeters and other ophthalmic devices.
• Up selling and making recommendations to customers.
• Serving multiple customers in a short period of time.
• Carrying out re-merchandising, display, price markdowns duties.
• Accurately completing cash register transactions.
• Receiving store deliveries.
• Representing the store in a professional and positive manner.
• Creating and maintaining long-term relationships with regular customers.
• Assisting in all store administrative tasks.
• Taking care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Executing marketing and visual merchandising initiatives.
• Occasionally opening and closing the store.
• Organizing the display of merchandise.
• Assisting customers with choices by providing them with information about products.
• Participating in physical inventory counts.
• Adhering to all store retail policies and procedures. Eyewear Consultant- (November -2014 to April-2018) Employers name - Titan Eyeplus, Mumbai (INDIA)
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Able to engage and speak to customers.
• Superb people and sales skills.
• Customer service experience in a retail environment.
• Knowledge and experience in using computer systems.
• Communicating effectively and professionally.
• Can work at a sustained pace and produce quality work. Personal
• Highly enthusiastic individual who has a strong desire and commitment to achieve both personal and professional goals.
• High energy levels.
• Creative and adaptive to work under pressure
• Willing to take ownership of problems.
• Dependable and trustworthy.
• Willing to work overtime and weekends.
• Punctual and always on time for work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Retail operating standards
Rajkumar College Rajkot (INDIA)
A.I.S.S.E. (1973 - 1984)
Available on request.