Okechukwu Aniagoh,MPH, PA-C
**** * *-** ***** Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 u (770)-862-9996u email@example.com Objective To obtain a career position that will enhance my skill set (teamwork, organization, and coordination and health care professionalism) acquired through a Master’s degree in Public Health and a degree and specialized experiences (certification) as Physical Assistant.
Education Associate of Science-Physician Assistant- Miami Dade College (2019) Master of Public Health – Epidemiology- Florida International University (2013) Bachelor of Science- Biological Sciences- Florida International University (2011) Bachelor of Science- Chemistry- Florida International University (2011) Skills u Project Management
u Report Preparation
u General Office Skills
u ARC-PA rotations in
u Participates within
in fast paced
environments with ease
u MS word,
u Customer Service
u Marketing & Sales
u Expert medical
history and physical
u Proficient in EMR
Systems : Kareo,
u Front-Office Operations
u Bilingual – Igbo (Fluent)
parameters defined by
BLS certification* ACLS certification*
PALS certification* Weight Management Specialist*
FL Physician Assistant License * Expiration Dates- Jan 2022
- Texas Physician Assistant License * Expiration Dates- Dec 2021
NCCPA certification DEA certification
* Expiration Dates- December 2021 * Expiration Dates- June 2022 Employment History Thyroid, Endocrinology And Diabetes
Physician’s Assistant (Endocrinologist)
• Examine patients, study their medical records and provide diagnosis.
• Provide medical solutions for treating a diverse range of diseases and disorders such as Okechukwu Aniagoh,MPH, PA-C
2755 W I-20 u Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 u (770)-862-9996u firstname.lastname@example.org Page 2
diabetes, osteoporosis, cholesterol and metabolic disorders etc.
• Inform patients about complementary health activities and treatments (appropriate diet and exercise).
• Execute physical exams.
• Be familiar with medical billing procedures.
• Procure patient consent when needed in accordance with relevant rules and regulations.
• Adhere to rules and regulations such as HIPAA.
Miami Dade College
Jan 2017-Aug 2017
• Worked with students on a one-on-one basis and group of students to provide additional assistance out of the classroom.
Florida International University
Certified Personal Trainer
May 2014– Jan 2020
• Assesses the needs and capabilities of individuals through fitness assessment procedures.
• Advise individuals on the correct method and use of exercise machines and devices including weights.
• Develops individual exercise programs based on age and fitness levels.
• Motivates clients to work on his/her maximum and safe potential for the entire workout.
• Assures all exercises are done with proper form and technique maximizing results.
• Helps clients develop realistic, attainable goals, and continually modifying training objectives. Miami-Dade Department of Health
Jan 2013 – Apr 2013
• Assisted in outbreaks and interviewing reportable disease cases in Miami-Dade County.
• Worked in conjunction on a project involving awareness of chemoprophylaxis in Florida with a health department nurse practitioner and the General Surveillance Coordinator. Florida International University
General Biology Adjunct
Aug 2012-Dec 2012
• Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate topics such as enzymes, macromolecules.
• Supervise students' laboratory work.
• Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
• Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records. Okechukwu Aniagoh,MPH, PA-C
2755 W I-20 u Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 u (770)-862-9996u email@example.com Page 3
Community Involvement and Activities Volunteer Work: Project Seed, Women’s Breast Health Initiative, Relay for Life, Neurofit Memberships: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), Florida Academy of Physician Assistants ( FAPA)
Profile Motivated, personable business professional, Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports. Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Conscientious - Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work and behaves responsibly Customer service – Committed to quality service and able to communicate with clients and customers to meet their expectations
Available Upon Request