firstname.lastname@example.org 980-***-**** Charlotte, NC 28205 linkedin.com/in/jordanslaughter SUMMARY
Experienced sales and marketing professional with 6+ successful years in the dancewear industry. I am enthusiastic and highly motivated with a proven track record of continually hitting sales goals using consultative selling. SKILLS
• Sales and Account Management
• Product and Industry knowledge
• Negotiation and Closing
• Customer Retention
• B2B and B2C sales
• Time Management
• Event Planning and Execution
• Vendor Relations
• New Product Launch
• Customer Service-Oriented
Outside Sales Representative / Capezio Ballet Makers - Charlotte, NC - North Carolina 07/2013 - 03/2020
• Managed a $2.4 million-dollar territory with an average of 80 small, mid-size and large dance wear stores across NC, SC & VA.
• Increased account customer value by $197K in the past 12 months (8.9% increase from 2018).
• Averaged 7 account meetings a week to ensure relationships, growth, and retention.
• Educated customers on new and existing product, features and technical details in order to close the sale.
• Acted as a resource for industry and market knowledge.
• Highly motivated and competitive; committed to goal setting, planning and follow through.
• Influenced accounts to replace competitor’s product with Capezio's.
• Collaborated with customers to identify and resolve service and technical product issues to ensure satisfaction.
• Maximized customer sales by up-selling products and services.
• Handled and organized each new prospect from initial customer inquiry to final store opening.
• Provided up to date and on trend business practices to help customers reach new markets.
• Informed customers of supply and price trends that assisted in inventory control.
• Worked as liaison between vendors and customer to guarantee efficient delivery of products.
• Managed customer expectation by processing returns, damages, and shortages in a timely fashion.
• Investigated and resolved customer complaints or issues to strengthen brand reputation.
• Visited dance studios to gain market research and to promote the brand.
• Planned and organized routes within territory to maximize efficiency and time in field.
• Represented brand at trade shows, regional festivals, and dance conventions.
• Held training seminars and promotional in-store events connecting brand, dance teachers and dancers. EDUCATION
University of North Carolina At Wilmington - Wilmington, NC 05/2013 Bachelor of Arts: Communication Studies