Mob. No. +91-982*******,
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - linkedin.com/in/rishi-sharma-51484b16
To utilize my knowledge towards a challenging career in a growth oriented leading organization where professionalism and perfection is respected, and which will provide ample opportunities for continuous growth and advancement.
Operating System: Window 8, Window 10
Microsoft Technologies: MS – Office
Three Years Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan in year 2004 with 63.47 %
1. 12th (PCM) From BSER, Ajmer in 2000 with 63.69 % Marks 2. 10th from RBSE, Ajmer in 1998 with 67.45 % Marks. PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE:
1. Project Title in Engineering diploma
Making an Inverter
Team size – 4 Person
A highly resourceful, flexible, enthusiastic Customer Focused and Result Oriented Technical Manager with 15 Years’ experience in strategic planning, customer retention, service management, technical support & team management. Possessing considerable experience of managing field services & projects from beginning to end. Having a impressive track record of delivering major operational improvement and of orchestrating people, schedules & resources for optimum productivity, efficiency and quality. Equipped with excellent analytical and problem- solving skills & Expertise in developing & enhancing customer relationships. Keen to find a challenging position with a ambitious organization. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
1. Working in FRESH & HONEST CAFE LTD. as a Manager – Technical Services (North India) since March 2018 to till date.
Industry – Food & Beverages
Work Type – Field Service Management/ Service Centre Management/Customer Retention/Service Revenue Generation
Equipment – Coffee Vending Machines(Semi Auto & Auto).
Team Size - 31 Pax – Asst. Mgr/QC Exe./Service Coordinator/27 Service Engineers
Job Profile -
1. Managing a team of Field Service Engineers/In-house Engineers to achieve 2 Hrs. Turn Around Time (TAT) for coffee vending machines installed as various customers like Star hotels/Restaurants/Govt. Offices/Corporate Offices. 2. Managing Three Service & Repair Centers (Delhi/Gurgaon/Jaipur) for in-house machine’s test/repair & ensuring machine availability for Replacements/Demos/O&M Contracts/ Exhibitions/Events (Almost 1300 Machines in North Market including UP/J&K/UK/RAJ/HARYANA/PUNJAB states).
3. Providing market and customer insight to management for improvement of service processes. 4. Taking care of AMC business & generation of spares/consumables revenue and ensuring FHCL consumables are used strictly wherever FHCL machines are installed. 5. Monitoring escalated and dissatisfied customer calls, meeting customers and getting work done up to their satisfaction level. Working for better service quality and customer retention. 6. Making monthly MIS & Funnel report for service data analysis to understand the service gap for further improvement & controlling spare consumption. 7. Organizing training for all field engineers for a uniform technical understanding across all available models and enhancement of their trouble shooting skills. 8. Coordinating and ensuring timely availability of spares in branch stores
(Delhi/Jaipur/Gurgaon) and maintaining optimum inventory level & distribution. Channelizing reverse logistics of faulty spares parts to central warehouse. 9. Making surprise visit in field to analysis the PM Quality/Machine Performance serviced by engineers & taking customer feedback to remove the lapses in service. 10. Ensuring all field job functions should run smoothly. 11. Present Salary Status – 9.5 Lac/Annum(fixed & Variables), Expected – 30-40% hike. Achievements: -
Retained many star hotels by providing quality service like Hyatt/Lalit & JW Marriott.
Four-folded service revenue in last 2 years with 9% growth in consumables sale. 2. Worked in CONTROL PRINT LTD. as a Area Service Manager (LCP product line) since February 2014 to Feb 2018.
Job Location – Noida
Industry – Printing/Packaging
Work Type – Installation/ Service Management/ AMC / Service & Spare Sale
Equipment – High Resolution 150-300 DPI/DOD/TIJ/High Resolution Printers
1. Managed a team service Engineers/Technicians to target 98% uptime of Drop on Demand/Thermal Inkjet/High Resolution Printers installed as various remote locations like Cement Manufacturers, Ceramic Industries, Food & Beverages /Plywood Industries. 2. Managed after sale service for (Warranty/Annual Maintenance Contract/O&M Contracts) & CPC Contracts within SLA limit.
3. Generation of service revenue through AMC and Spares sales. 4. Installation audit to verify new installations up to satisfactory level. 5. To make Co-ordination with sales team for Customer queries/Demo or trials. 6. Ensured successful demos and addressed customer’s technical and running cost queries. 7. Gave demonstration and trials and to serve in exhibitions for product promotion. 8. Raised Quotations to customers and memo of services to be delivered. 9. Managed branch stock(spares/consumables) available at Noida Branch & customer locations. 10. Participation in trade shows to promote company products. Achievements: -
Completed BAG Counter Project in Wonder Cement Ltd with almost 99.7% accuracy. Here we used Length based PLC and beam sensors to achieve the desired results.
Successfully Installed HR Printer at Action Tesa/Century/Greenply with self-designed bracket & idea of installing it over sanding line. This idea completely removed frequent throw distance adjustment practice between printer & moving ply.
Integrated Orient Bell’s Auto sorting packing line with Thermal Inkjet Printer. 3. Worked in Tokheim India Pvt. Ltd. As a Senior Customer Service Engineer since May 2006 to Jan 2013 in Rajasthan.
Job Location –Rajasthan.
Industry – Oil & Gas
Work Type – Annual Maintenance contract/ Service/Installation/Repair.
Job Profile –
1 Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Upgradation (software and hardware) and Calibration of fuel dispensers including pre-commissioning visits, preventive and predictive maintenance within SLA limit.
2 To handle after sale service (Annual Maintenance Contract) of a range of fuel dispensers made by TOKHEIM, KAIZEN, and APLAB.
3 Complete maintenance of Electronic fuel dispensing pumps and controllers electrically, mechanically as well as hydraulically.
4 Regular updating to immediate supervisor for service activities. 5 To maintain a daily log of service provided and spare parts replaced. 6 HSSE and safety audit as per ATEX guidelines.
7 Site Management, ensuring spare availability at sites, consultant & coordination with vendors and routine follow up with customers (oil companies). 8 To give training sessions to customer regarding operations of company products. 9 Direction & supervision a team of 2 service engineers. 10 Service income generation, Non-warranty claim negotiation, Bill submission and spare sales, commercial and technical discussion with customers. 11 Responsible for the overall activities for the service-related operations. 4. Worked in Mona Lisa EDC Pvt. Ltd. As a Customer Service Engineer for L&T make Fuel Dispensers from Oct. 2004 to May 2006 in Ajmer Region
Job Profile –
1 Installation, commissioning, testing and troubleshooting of fuel dispensers. 2 AMC execution of IOCL and HPCL in Ajmer & surrounding Region. 3 Under warranty breakdowns erection in BPCL, IBP, NRL, Assam Oil 4 Onsite troubleshooting, Spare Sale.
5 Assigned machines in Territory - 60
5. Worked in Aman Info technologies Pvt. Ltd. As a Senior Marketing Executive from March 2004 to October 2004 in Kota.
Will be produced on request.
O Father’s Name Sh. Niranjan Lal Sharma
O Date of Birth Oct. 31st, 1982
O Category General
O Marital Status Married
O Permanent Address Near Shiv Mandir, Moti Vihar Colony, Ramnagar, pushkar road
Ajmer Raj. (305001)
O Current Address WZ-59, Naraina, Delhi
Date: -24 Feb 2020 Place: - Delhi RISHI SHARMA