Looking for a challenging and Responsible position and have the flexibility to adapt to any new environment and work on any project to utilize this experience in an organization as part of them. Work Experience:
Company: Deloitte India.
Designation: Compliance Analyst
Duration: Oct 06, 2017 to till date.
• Handled various processes within regulatory compliance space.
• Dealt with Deloitte policies and used analytical skills to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction and confidentiality.
• Identified compliance risks and managed them by providing advice, and monitoring.
• Working along with Business Leaders to ensure all the compliance requirements are met.
• Issued various wage/leave notices to the employees on weekly/monthly/annually.
• Reviewed daily compliance reports and weekly audits, researching non-compliance issues and escalating findings to Portfolio Managers for resolution.
• Streamlined operations by running daily reports versus weekly, which improved visibility of transactions and helped ensure compliance was always maintained.
• Auditing and preparation of new hire documents report along with dealing with vendor for safe storage.
• Prepared metrics reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Managed and monitored external vendor relationship by conducting ad hoc audits as necessary.
• Monitored government regulations and standards to ensure alignment with company policies and procedures.
• Exemplified excellent time management and multi-tasking skills by consistently meeting and exceeding productivity expectations.
• Participating in bi-weekly calls with U.S. stakeholders on discussions of process improvements.
• Trained new team members and cross trained within department to share knowledge. Company: Deloitte India.
Designation: Compensation Associate
Duration: June 05, 2017 to September 05, 2017.
• Applying guidelines in Compensation Planning Tool to fill initial compensation decisions when requested.
• Handling Compensation related activities for US/USI Clients.
• Cross Checking the client Reports with CPT tool.
• Manual Data Entry & Auto Allocation with Good Accuracy.
• Responsible for Advanced Excel Formats and formulas with pooling reports from CPT tool.
• Achieved Targets with Quality Work as per Client Requirement.
• Performing a series of Quality checks by validating the Information given.
• I was also part of validation team taking care of the following additional actions to ensure the data is appropriate.
Validating the reports received by the BOT and consolidating using macros.
Maintaining a tracker for all the files received by the BOT.
Associating with Compensation Analyst and BOT admins throughout the process.
Adherence in maintaining quality and responsible for Data Confidentiality.
Also, coordinating with management team to solve the compensation related issues. Company: Wipro Pvt Ltd.
Duration: October 06, 2016 to March 12, 2017.
• Worked as an Associate for Reliance Jio Process.
• An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
• Responsible for solving customers query listening attentively, solving problems creatively.
• Recognized as “#1 Customer Service Rep” (out of 18 reps in group). Ranking was based on accuracy, customer service, duration of calls and Customers feedback.
• Worked on MS excel as required, consolidations, using required formulae, Lookups. Maintaining the customers data and preparing daily reports as needed. EDUCATION
• Bachelor of Technology
Mechanical Engineering – Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology (2016) - 62%
(Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA, NAAC)
• Board of Secondary Education
MPC – Narayana Junior College (2012) - 70%
St. Mary’s High School (2010) - 67%
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux.
• Proficiency in MS Office, SAP, Salesforce applications.
• Familiar with AutoCAD, CATIA.
• Basic level C Programming.
• Basic networking skills.
• Optimist and Workaholic.
• Ability to work in a team and individual environment.
• Strong and quick acquiring of new technologies.
• Time management.
• Was been awarded ‘Applause Award’ within 10 months of joining the firm.
• Maintained consistent performance through-out my career and received constant positive feedback from our clients.
• Secured I prize in Basketball tournament conducted by Samskruthi College of Engineering and Technology.
• Participated in every workshop, event and secured good knowledge during college days. ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
• A workshop on acceleration sensor and its application in the field of robotics and embedded systems, conducted by Technophilia Systems in association with Robotics and Computer Applications Institute of USA.
• Also worked for Street Cause as coordinator. It is a Non- Government Organization, with the objective of helping the underprivileged and the destitute in any and every possible way. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth: June 23, 1995.
Languages: English, Telugu and Hindi.
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is correct up to my knowledge.