Replenishment Associate/Sales Floor Assistant
August 2018 to Present
- Unload trucks on weekly basis.
- Complete weekly cycle counts to keep inventory current and accurate.
- Restock end caps, displays, shelves, bins and racks in an attractive manner.
- Building planograms.
- Marking price changes, and weekly sales.
- Working with 2 way radios, headphones, and bar code scanners.
- Assisting customers on sales floor, and if needed helping with their packages. Receptionist/Hair Stylist Assistant
Flo's Beauty Salon
November 2009 to March 2016
- Greeted customers, answered telephones, booked appointments.
- Processed customers payments, cashed out evenings.
- Counted inventory, ordered supplies, received product, and stocked shelves.
- Communicated to customers, knowledge of products we sold.
- Maintained a clean salon, dusted, laundry, and swept floors.
- Assisted stylist, washed hair and put colors in for customers. Admin Assistant/Shipper/Receiver
June 2003 to December 2008
- Completed Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Matched invoices to work orders, opened and closed work orders.
- Completed warranty return forms; processed exchanges and refunds.
- Performed data entry on LARS computer system.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
To obtain a part-time or full-time job. That will enable me to use my strong, organized skills and great customer service.
- Loaded and unloaded products in the warehouse.
- Completed waybills, labelled inventory, stocked shelves. Assembly Line/ Warehouse Labourer
September 1996 to March 2002
• Sorted and refurbished telephones on an assembly line. Dispatcher/Special Project
May 1998 to September 1998
- Answered switchboard at the U Of A University after replacing all telephone lines.
- Taking and recording all complaints/ issues.
- Placing in order of importance.
- Dispatching out to technicians the problem and location. EDUCATION
James Fowler Catholic School
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Emergency First Aid Level A CPR and AED
February 2018 to February 2022
• 8 years of Receptionist/Customer Service. 10 years of warehouse shipping and receiving. Knowledge of Inventory Control and Replenishment.
• Cheerful, Business like attitude - Great phone manners
• Responsible when handling cash
• Great at developing relations with customers
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and honesty.
• Capable of working independently, or in a team environment
• Organized worker, great at multi-tasking and a good eye for detail.
• Efficient at making quotas and deadlines
• Flexable - Reliable
• Valid class 5 drivers license with own vehicle. - Clean Criminal Record.