A Project manager with eight years experience managing varied projects in residential/commercial buildings, roads, water wells and reticulation construction etc, while coordinating a diverse work team of over 70 sub contractors.
Company: Ultimate Dynamic West Africa Ltd
11/2012 – 7/2020 Lagos, Nigeria
Company Description : Civil Engineering and Construction of roads, drainages, water reticulations and wells, commercial and residential buildings. Tasks:
● Decomposition of key project deliverables into manageable scope, schedule and cost baselines.
● Develop and implement project management plans.
● Adapt management policies to various project situations.
● Galvanize people, resources and materials to achieve project objectives.
● Assign roles and responsibilities to team members and stakeholders.
● Create reliable schedules and cost estimates to achieve project scope.
● Carry out risk analysis and quality control.
● Assist in the procurement process and manage stakeholders.
● Gain customer acceptance of deliverable and close out on projects.
● Report to chief operating officers.
Contact : David Okwuadigbo, email@example.com
Company:Ultimate Dynamic West Africa Ltd
07/2009 - 11/2012 Lagos, Nigeria
● Report to the project manager.
● Oversee activities at various sites and site superintendents.
● Interact with government and regulatory agencies.
● Interface with all subcontractors on site.
● Implement quality control measures.
● Compile weekly sites reports.
19005 Elk Horn Dr.
Bachelors of science in
skills, good team
player, quick to adapt
to changes, strong
Ten years service
award from Ultimate
Dynamic West Africa
institute (PMI), Austin.
Knights of Peter Claver
English, Igbo and
Company : Ultimate Dynamic West Africa Ltd.
07/2007 – 07/2009
● Issue work orders.
● Report and carry out duties assigned by the coordinator.
● Carry out material requisition and stock control.
● Ensure daily deliverables are achieved.
● Daily interface with site foremen and team members.
● Ensure implementation of site plans.
● Implement all site safety and health policies.
● Manage site floats.
Company: Titan Engineers and Constructors Ltd.
08/2002 -07/2007 Port Harcourt, Nigeria
● Report to the procurement manager.
● Coordinated interface with logistics contractors.
● Receive various materials from shipping companies.
● Ensure safe handling and proper storage of materials.
● Implement company health and safety policies on warehouses. Projects
● Various multi and single family residentials.
● Various road construction projects for NDDC (Niger Delta Development commission) and states.
● Development of various solar water wells and reticulation of portable waters for villages.
● Commercial warehouses and o ce complexes.