OFFICE SUPERVISOR/CUSTOMER SERVICE
Overland Park, Ks 66212
Diligent, detail oriented office manager with superior customer service skills and knowledge of all office functions. Complete projects on time and within budget. Excel in multitasking in a fast paced environment. Independent problem- solver who is able to communicate and persevere at any task given. Exceptional telephone etiquette and customer service skills. Professional with a superior reputation for being a team player, organized, and trustworthy. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Works, Excel, and 10 key.
TK Metals - Shawnee, KS
June 2012 to July 2018
• Answer phone
• Greet customers
• Fax, file, and scan
• Compiled reports
• Data entry
• Orchestrated and modernized marketing strategies
therefore gained more revenue.
• Onboarding of new hires
• Implemented and conducted customer and business
• Data entry
• Microsoft office
• Employee of the year, 4 out of the 6 years.
G & K Services - Kansas City, MO
January 2011 to June 2012
• Greeted staff and clients
• Answer phones/ switchboard
• Faxed, filed, and scanned
• Daily deposits
• Performance reviews
• Daily mail
• UPS and FedEx
• 10 key
Cleaner and Self Employed Cleaner/ Owner
No Fear Cleaning - Blue Springs, MO
August 1992 to August 2010
• Corporate apartments
• Final clean on new homes
• Hallways and laundry rooms
• Offices and club houses
Call Center and Front Desk Receptionist
Heartland Financial Group, Inc. - Blue Springs, MO
August 2009 to June 2010
• Scheduled and greeted clients for law firms and
• Responsible for operating the switchboard for 10-12
companies including insurance agents and law firms.
• Mail, UPS, and FEDEX
• Call center incoming and outgoing calls to prospects
interested in supplemental insurance.
Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager
The Neighborhood Group - Overland Park, KS
August 2007 to August 2009
• Responsible for Accounts Payable/Receivable.
• Supervised and organized maintenance.
• Supervised leasing staff
• Followed up with prospects
• Oversaw contractors work and bids.
• Signed leases with tenants
• Marketing Outside, online, and over the phone.
• Collected money on delinquent accounts.
• Compiled and submitted weekly and monthly reports
• Managed 210 units
• Provided exceptional customer service.
CJ Real Estate - Blue Springs, MO
August 2005 to August 2007
• Handled multi phone lines
• Worked at home 40% of the time.
• Showed over 1000 different properties throughout
the Kansas City metro area.
• Signed leases
• Conducted move- ins and move-outs
• Compassionate communicator with exceptional
customer service to current and prospective clients.
Paraprofessional/Lead Teachers Assistant
Rainbow Center - Blue Springs, MO
January 2002 to September 2005
• Trained and Supervised staff
• Assisted in hiring staff
• Assisted in scheduling and managing a classroom
of 6 special needs students.
• Worked with both high and low functioning children.
Prime Time - Blue Springs, MO
January 2000 to September 2003
• Total responsibility for 15 school age children daily.
• Developed and taught creative curriculum
Paraprofessional/ Home Caretaker
ICAN - Independence, MO
October 1997 to July 2001
• Provided complete home health care for child with
• Assisted with Speech, Physical Therapy, OT, and
Metropolitan Community College Area - Lees Summit, MO
May 1999 to May 2001