Determined and responsible Manager with ** years of success boosting
efficiency and streamlining procedures for Projects and Operations teams, with focus on overseeing financial, personnel and operational facets.
• Project Management and Governance Certified Professional
• IT Results Governance & publishing
• SLA Management
• Project services KPI Governance
• Tool Implementation & Management
PMO Manager (Account-National Australia Bank @Oracle) Oracle
• Manage end-to-end requirements gathering
process for new project initiation for client projects.
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans and
work stream status.
• Project service delivery to clients as per set timeline business requirements.
• Set up Governance regime & reporting standards
for client account management.
• Worked as main SPOC for any client issues for the organization.
• Manage complete projects lifecycle for multiple
• RAID tracking and mitigation. Drove stage gate
reviews with project communication.
• Manage transformation projects for banking clients ensuring requirement gathering with planning and
• Maintain effective communication of status reports to stakeholders.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project & program control and schedule
Program Project Management, IT Governance, Service Delivery Personal Info
Technical Writing (RFP)
• Develop project status & management reports.
Project Manager- (Account- Client Shared Services) Happiest Minds Technologies
• Plan, direct, and co-ordinate the team activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated
projects from proposal initiation to final operational stage and project closure.
• Determine, monitor, and review all project
economics to include costs, operational budgets,
staffing requirements, resources, and risk.
• Gather client requirements and translating
requirements into operational plans.
• Identify and assemble the appropriate blend of
resources to meet project needs and requirements;
• Plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities related to the project.
• Develop project control and reporting procedure
and manage changes in operational plan.
• Undertake status review meetings among project
• Control project requirements, scope, and change
PMO Consultant- eHealth Program
Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
• Ensured all business requirements are cascaded to delivery teams for seamless services set up.
• Collected requirements from the client and
communicated them to the Delivery teams.
• Develop Governance standards and policy
documents with charters for ensuring a unified
• Identify technology trends across all technology verticals including datacenter, networking,
hardware platforms, operating systems, software
systems, virtualized/hosting platforms, security
solutions, systems management and application
support infrastructures that may support or impede the success of the business.
• Participate as a member of the division's technical team in establishing governance and control that
are stringent and yet pragmatic in its
implementation centrally as well as at health-units level while ensuring that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the
organization's resources are used responsibly.
• Assist the team in institutionalizing the architecture and governance related work to ensure high quality delivery and continuity of service.
• Developed a trusted relationship with team
members, management and client teams.
• Accepted complete ownership for accomplishing
PMO Governance Lead-Solution Engineering Projects
Royal Bank of Scotland
• Co-ordinate with engineering teams to cascade
business requirements for services and product
• Developed process for new technology adoption
and benefit realization with Governance as per
COBIT best practice.
• Performed advisory role related to infrastructure policy & standards, system dependencies for
infrastructure solution designs.
• Data Governance for Solution Design and
Estimation, providing management support for
decision making and roadmap development as per
• Act as liaison between customers and the delivery Management teams and project Services teams.
• Maintained regular communication with customer
teams during and after services setup and delivery. 2011-Aug -
Monsanto, Bangalore, India
• Account management for enterprise applications.
• Generate reports of Access management requests
for process reporting.
• Scrutinize user access permissions.
• Review requests and provide needful approvals for analysts to perform tasks on the tickets.
• Manage Incident Management Process for the
clients based in Europe
• Maintain SLA for Critical incidents
• Liaise with Global Support and Engineering teams for critical incidents closure
• Implement ITIL Incident Management best practices 2007-Jul -
Technical Support Engineer
Wipro, New Delhi
• Part of networking support team working on support project tasks.
• Ensure timely closure of issue tickets, with high FTR rate.
• Mentor new team members for process and
technical knowledge upliftment.
Executive Management Program (PG)
Indian Institute of Management
Bachelor of Science (Graduation)