Designation : Document Controller
Contact Number : +974-****-****
Email Address : email@example.com
Driving License : Qatar and India
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – SYNOPSIS
Professional Summary: A result-oriented Administrator having more than 12+ years of India and GCC experience with construction companies. Mainly responsible for controlling overall project Administration and Secretarial responsibilities / Documentation such as communication documents within contractors, external communication with owner, and other vendors etc. Prepare of detailed workflow and instruction for the documents control to perform the work correctly. Responsible for entire quality control documentation, procedures, document control, hydro test packages, civil documentation, and all kinds of administration and capable of preparing/typing packages including material control system. Punch list data entry and monitoring on daily basis. Skill Set:
• Customer relationship Management.
• Office Equipment Management
• Team Management.
• Time Management.
• Positive and professional approach.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Bachelor of Commerce from Osmania University
• Certified Diploma in Computer Applications
• Certified Diploma in Accounting Packages (Tally, Focus, Wings and Peachtree)
• Trained on ACONEX and WRENCH
Company Name Position Held Job Location Work Tenure Leighton Contracting Qatar Document Controller Qatar Mar2015 to Present Shelter properties Administration Incharge India Oct 2011 to Dec 2014 Al-Ajlan & Son's co Document Controller Saudi Arabia Oct 2009 to Jul 2011 Grace Enterprises (FMCG) Document Clerk India Jul 2007 to Sep 2009 Project Handled
Nature of Duties Carried Out:
• Receiving of incoming faxes, drawings and distribute to the concern disciplines. Maintain log, preparation of transmittals, and arrangement of documentation, scan and coping the documents.
• Very familiar with online software applications like ACONEX, Wrench, Cems & Kahramaa Sharefile solutions and have experience working on these applications more than 2 years.
• Receive and verify all requisitions, invoices before forwarding to the concern person/section.
• Maintain all kinds of documents and file systematically to keep its confidentiality and retain easier for reference, proper mail delivery and taking care of courier services.
• Responsible to maintain all kinds of documents and file systematically to keep its confidentiality and retain easier for reference.
• Correspondences including inter office memos.
• Maintain the technical documents, such as specifications, drawings and calculation sheets, vendor drawings and documents, field revision instructions etc.
• Maintaining & incoming and outgoing electronic register for all document’s drawings, Faxes and Letters, and transmittal of technical documents between to the contractors and client.
• Responsible to establish and maintain the “Master File “and Working copy file
• Maintain records of test certificate & warranty certificate distribution of documents, indexing and their systematic filling for future reference,
• Proper mail delivery and taking care of courier services. Project Name Project Value Location
Kahramaa Reservoir Project QR 153 Million Qatar
North Gate Mall – Commercial Building Project QR 1.305 Billion Qatar
NOH3 Ashghal Road Project – New Orbital Highway USD 1.69 Billion Qatar
Happy Homes Duplex Villas INR 22 Million India
Al Khameez Sulaiti Villa Project SAR 300 Million Saudi Arabia
• Distribution of document to the specification’s personnel nominated by the Project Manager, under cover of a document transmittal note, and record all the issues.
• Preparing/Typing Correspondence Letter, Faxes, Memo, Reports, RFI, Purchase orders.
• Worked with Document Engineer, and responsible for all incoming Document & Drawing from head office and distribute to Client, Sub-contractors and internal distribution to concerned Engineer.
• Preparing the monthly timesheets of the company staff.
• Maintain back-up copies of all the documents, enter the daily working hours of the employees to the system as per the records from the punch card of the employees, submit the final approved monthly time sheets to the concerned departments, scan and coping the documents.
• Preparing and transmitting fax messages to the concerned agencies, receiving of documents from contractors and client.
• Receive a log all documents before being forwarded to assignee.
• Responsible for all outgoing correspondence to client, sub-contractors, distribution, log in Microsoft Excel and filing in proper place. Prepare for inter office Memos, circulars, daily reports, incident/accident reports and quality incident reports.
• Maintain and up to date records of all sections individually. Preparation and update the departmental organization chart and job descriptions Additional Responsibilities:
• Handling all HR executive works at site office and managing the manpower issues related to the HR policies.
• Attending the Quality and Safety weeks contests and awarded with the participation winner and certified for the Safety Warden.
• Managing Secretarial work depend on the needs of the Hierarchy and maintaining good relationship with the management.
Thanks for your time & consideration and would truly appreciate if given a chance for an interview. Should you require any further information I shall be pleased to furnish the same. Thanking you in anticipation,