Transferrable Visa with NOC
HSE Officer with diversified experience in all aspects of construction and management. Accustomed to working under extreme pressure and ability to managing multiple projects at once, ability to read, write and speak English fluently and ability to work under any condition.
Doha Metro Major Stations AL WAAB STATION.
Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A)
COURSE COMPLETED & CERTIFICATION
NEBOSH IGC 123
IOSH Managing safety
DIPLOMA IN FIRE AND SAFETY
SAFETY OFFICER JUL 2018 JUN 2019
IMAR TRADING & CONTRACTING
Project : Gold Line Underground Metro
Owner : Qatar RAIL
Consultant : Louis Berger/Egis Rail JV
Main Contractor : Alysj JV Supported Atkin
Location : Al waab, Al Sudan Qatar
Monitor SAFETY control of the work site and operation of the project safety plan.
To ensure all statutory posters / notices or displayed at the work place
To ensure all accidents and dangerous occurrences are reported and necessary remedial action is taken.
I shall conduct regular field inspections and record all safety deficiencies and recommended corrections in the discrepancy.
Familiar with major safety programs like Induction, Tool box, Risk Assessments.
Ensure permit to work system is properly followed.
Responsible to provide means of safe access and egress to all the employees
To develop a method to motivate staff and labors to get encouraged by obeying more and more safety rules.
Proper use of lifting tools and tack.
Confirming and provide safe working atmosphere at the exact work place.
Implementing Company SAFETY plan & close follow up of its instruction at Site.
Maintaining SAFETY statistics and all applicable files and records related to SAFETY Procedure.
Carry Out work place Inspection and given advice on Various SAFETY issues to execution Team.
Coordinate with client safety Dept. and Contractors Safety Officers.
Confident and committed to achieve zero accident performance.
SAFETY OFFICER MAY 2016- MAY 2018
BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE TRADING AND CONTRACTING WILL
Project : American Academic school
Client. : Al Najma Trading and contracting
Location. :F Ring Road
Conduct safety Induction for new employees.
Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety
and environmental issues.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO
14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s
offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and
prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the
• Manage Safety Statistic reporting within Singapore. Track and provide regular HSE
performance reporting to the Dept head.
• Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
• Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
• Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
• Support offshore HSE personnels in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good
• Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required
Date of Birth : 1 JAN 1995
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages : English, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi
Passport No : T2158919
Date of Expiry : 13-08-2029
I hereby acknowledge that all the information given is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.