Electra Street, Abu
BACHELOR OF ARCHITURE
2011 - 2016
Date of Birth: January 21th, 1993.
Place of Birth: Giza, AL-Haram, Egypt.
Marital Status: Single
Seeking for a position that would give me opportunity to enhance my skills and to become more valuable asset to the company with full responsibility to pursue new things that is geared towards the growth and development thus attain level of competency that will complement both corporate global needs and demands.
Team leader and
AL SWEIDI & SHAMS CONTRACTING COMPANY L.L.C.
Position: Site Engineer
Period: January 2019 – up to present
Project: In-Studio Residential and Commercial Building Location: AL Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Managing parts of construction projects.
• Overseeing building work.
• Undertaking surveys.
• Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
• Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
• Supervising contracted staff.
• Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
• Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
• Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
• Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
• Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to site engineers work on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time.
• Experience work on: Shoring – Ganite – Water-proofing, Raft-RW- Shuttering, Steel Fixing-post retention, Block Work, Plastering works, Tile Works, Floss Ceiling, Aluminum, Cladding, GRC, Curbstone, Epoxy, MEP coordination.
Military Stats: Exemption.
UAE driver license.
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Excellent verbal and technical
report writing skills
Quantity Surveying and
Sketching and Drawing Skills
Graduation Project: Olympic City
Remarks: Very Good
Autodesk on Rivet
Autodesk on 3D-MAX
Autodesk on AUTO-CAD
Successfully finished task before
the scheduled time.
Successfully implemented project
cost control procedures and project
monitoring to ensure quality
construction and safety.
Authorized and procured
construction materials, and
responsible for preparing daily
progress on reports on the
attainment of materials to the
Received praise from management
for my reliability and consistent
ability to complete jobs on time
Supervised the entire project.
Submitted change plan ideas to
increase the number of parking
while the work is under
PIONEER ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY L.L.C.
Position: Junior Architect / Site Engineer
Period: January 2018- January 2019
Project: Khalidiya Tower (Site Engineer)
Project: Italian School, Pioneer Administration Building, Al Raha Residential Building, Al Amiri Villa, Majlis Design (Junior Architect) Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications with the supervision of the Senior Architect.
• Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
• Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
• Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments.
• Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
• Playing a part in project and team management
• Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
• Test material and structural integrity.
• Reviewing submittals.
HASSAN ALLAM CONTRACTING COMPANY L.L.C.
Position: Site Engineer
Period: June 2017- December 2017
Project: Water Tank Station
Location: Ring Road, Cairo, Eypt
NUZM ALBNAA ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
Position: Junior Architect
Period: January 2017- June 2017
Project: Rehabilitation Hospital