SYED SAADAT ALI
(* years’ experience in Oil & Gas)
To partake in a Professional Organization and to work in a challenging Environment – with assurance of commitment, sincerity and diligence in work – which explores my full potential towards its goal, giving chances to work in innovative areas, utilizes my knowledge and also offers me good career growth. Education Qualification:
(Mech) Diploma from Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Mumbai, India (2002) WORK EXPERIENCE:
MIRZA ENGINNERING Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Position: Document Controller (Jan 2019 - Dec 2019) AL HASSAN ENGINEERING CO. Abu Dhabi, UAE
Position: Document Controller (Dec 2014 – September 2018) AL NASR TECHNICAL TRADING AGENCIES, Abu Dhabi, UAE Position: Document Controller (May 2011 – Nov 2013) AL SUWAIDI INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, AL JUBAIL, SAUDI ARABIA, Position: Document Controller Hyderabad, India (Oct 2007 – April 2009) GVK Power & Infrastructures Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, INDIA Position: Document Controller (Oct 2002 – Aug 2007) Job Responsibilities: Document Controller
• Gathering information for implementing the new project.
• Collecting inputs from clients.
• Listing out the Documents and documenting the project details.
• Explaining the Project Plan to internal execution team.
• Describing all possible document flow structure in the bits application
• Submission of documents and creating Transmittal through Robotic Document Control.
• Describing and creating the Acknowledge letters for the clients through Robotic Document Control.
• Tracking the pending documents through weekly progress reports.
• Notifying the involved party for tacking appropriate action on the pending documents.
• Manual follow up with the client’s internal team to get an expected schedule for all pending documents.
• Export of As-Built files in the customer required format.
• Sign-off from the customers with clear specifications of retention of Archives.
• Responsible for preparing client outgoing documents and maintaining tracking sheet for all documents
• Online document submission by uploading in Client website.
• Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
• Maintain updated records all approved documents and drawings are their distribution clearly
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the projects
• Admin Document Control works such as preparation of oil security pass form, Documenting of administration data.
• Time Sheet Preparation for resources
• Maintaining Databases Preparation of Indent and LPO tracking
• Preparation of water electricity connection details with location drawing attachment
• Preparation of Material Reconciliation Statement
• Making Field Measurement Document.
• Making Combine Material Reconciliation Statement.
• Preparation of Monthly reports and timely submittal. Software Skills:
Auto Cad : 2D, 3D Modeling
Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Internet and E-mail applications.
• 1 year Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning from Falcon Institute of Engineering Technology Hyderabad in 1992.
• CNC – Milling and CNC Turing from the National Small Industries Corporation (A Government of India Society). Hyderabad in 2007.
Name: Mr. SYED SAADAT ALI
S/o. Mr. SYED BASHARATH ALI (RASHEED)
Marital Status Married
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com