San Diego, CA +1-760-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/rehamayoussef Accomplished in Marketing field and ready for challenging new opportunity in a multinational company. Strong leadership and communication abilities. Driven focused and seeking the use of advanced business methods. 5 years experience skilled with Learning and development, strategy and planning. Dedicated to high quality of world-class performance with continuous development & progress. Additional experience includes: PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Al Hattab Holding Group Doha, QATAR
Marketing Coordinator / Campaign / Digital Marketing June – Sept. 2019
• Implemented marketing & advertising campaigns by assembling & analysing quality & budget.
• Planned Marketing & Advertising strategies by assessing previous & current customer behaviour.
• Prepared monthly & weekly marketing templates & reports.
• Kept promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphic department, inventorying stock, placing orders with verifying receipts.
• Supported sales staff by providing market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, relaying customer services requests.
• Researched competitive companies by identifying and evaluating newly introduced product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising with maintaining research databases.
• Conducted meetings & developing schedules and assignments.
• Monitored budget by analysing actual results with plans and forecasts. Shell Oil & Gas GTL Doha, QATAR
Executive Assistant to Vice President Jan.2019 – April 2019
• Provided support to the EVP in delivering Qatar Shell overall strategic objectives.
• Coordinated and prepared weekly Qatar Shell Management Team, monthly Qatar Shell Leadership Team and quarterly Country Coordination meetings & the preparation of minutes and tracking of actions.
• Supported records management of key internal & external information on SharePoint.
• Implemented an annual stakeholder engagement calendar and ensure that regular meetings are arranged (Tier 1
/ CEO / Ministerial level / EVP level)
• Lead in the coordination of all Executive Committee and Executive Vice President visits to Qatar, including arranging all stakeholder engagements, logistics (hotel, transport visas etc), the preparation of briefings and any other ad hoc issues that may arise.
• EDUCATION: Masters, Six
Sigma, Lean, CIPD, CIM,
ICDL MS Office Expertise
• Leadership, HR &
Coaching development &
• Marketing strategy & Planning
• Excellent Interpersonal &
• Team building & Individual
• Time management skills
• Networking, Building
relations & Recruiting
• Community Building &
• Motivational/optimistic talent,
Presentation skills & Public
• Decision maker • Great attention to detail
• Conflict management &
• Decision maker • Outstanding Consumer Service
• Documentation &
• Diversity & Inclusion “Big
on Culture” • Bilingual: English - Fluent /
Arabic MENA Region - Native /
French - Basics / German -
Coastal Trading & Engineering Doha, QATAR
Marketing Manager & Architectural Products Consultant Jan.2018 – Aug. 2018
• Worked on, with, for 25+ prestigious international worldwide Architectural products and interior design for construction and installation from flooring, walls and ceiling like Mohawk, Designpannel, Kingspan, Royal Thai, Robbins, Janssen Fristsen in industries that relate to Hospitality, Hospitals, Universities, Schools & workplace offices environment.
• Engaged in plans & activities externally for marketing product branding to establish and develop a market.
(Example: 11th Artistic world cup Gymnastics in Qatar March & November 2018.)
• Managed Social & Digital Media marketing by handling offline and online with updating the news and information of the company in the market to keep it up to date.
• Maintained product road map of architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
• Defined product validation policies to meet system and project expectations. (Example: Hospitals uses certain and limited classification of product to match with health standard per country law - it applies with different industries)
• Participated in ISO auditing reporting process to submit for approval and evaluation.
• Worked with Designers, consultants and contractors on Megaprojects for value proposition with the finest class Architectural products in the world.
• Managed & improved company database to lead generation of campaigns
• Analysed potential strategic partner relationships for the company with developing strong broad knowledge about current and future product features.
Intercontinental Hotel Group Doha, QATAR
Program Loyalty Manager - Team Leader Aug. 2016 – April 2017
• Delivered value to the Intercontinental hotel group through the launching, executing, implementing and managing of loyalty Marketing program aiming to enhance the IHG image, business and market share (Project/product/ service / application management).
• Managed teams/individuals to outperform in their day-to-day responsibilities with daily orientation, coaching, training and guiding them on personnel and career scale.
• Development Weekly & Monthly financial & performance reports.
• Communicated Internally with top management to align expectations with the actual results & Externally dealing with customer satisfaction & feedback to continuously improve the services.
• Reported daily, weekly and monthly reports of performance to headquarters in Abu Dhabi, UAE to compare results with other parts in the region.
• Recruited, interviewed and ensured staffing levels were at the required levels and within the assigned budgets. Social Media Solutions Doha, QATAR
Senior Operations Nov.2015 – Jan.2016
• Coordinated department activities for production and workflow distribution.
• Developed marketing strategies for client accounts.
• Implemented policies, goals and objectives for multiple departments in coordination with board members and staff.
• Managed internal meetings with staff to convey external client vision. INTERNSHIP Total Oil & Gas Qatar Doha Mar. 2013 – May 2013
• Presented the company in Qatar Annual Career Fair Event.
• Participated in the recruitment & selection processes of new candidates upon-specific criteria & arranging and conducting interviews.
• Supported the Treasury department and the finance cash flow processes
• Processed Invoices for wages, salary, sales, loans, profit of certain operations including accounting coding. INTERNSHIP Vodafone Distribution Company Doha, Qatar Oct. 2011 - April 2012
• The scope included an Internship of 7 months including rotational training scheme within the company's functions and performing many relevant tasks within Finance, Marketing and sales also the distribution & logistics departments.