● Graduate Marine Engineer from Great Eastern Institute of Maritime studies.
● B.E (Mechanical) from Gujarat Technological University.
● Worked on board container ship as a ship’s engineer.
● Jr. Manager at Vaghela Motors and handing the fabrication shop to fabricate the pressure vessels for petroleum carriers as the prime product.
● BDA at Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
● Successfully completed projects titled Optimization of Parameters for Injection Moulding and Robotic Arm.
Graduate Marine Engineering
Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
Completed, June 2019
Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
Marwadi Education Foundation
Completed, June 2017
Kansas State University
Completed, June 2016
Higher Secondary/11th – 12th Science (PCM)
Shri P.V.Modi high school
Completed, May 2013
Saint Mary’s School
Gondal, Rajkot, Gujarat
Completed, May 2011
Jan 2020 (Singapore-Australia-Indonesia-Malaysia)
As an ECDT
• Worked on board Seaspan New Delhi (4250 TEU container vessel) as an ECDT.
• Assisted 2/Eng, 3/Eng & 4/Eng in operating & maintaining the machineries (i.e. Compressor, Pumps, Purifier, STP, Aux. Engines – 1800KW, Main Engine & various auxiliary machineries on board)
• Learnt, practiced and implemented various stringent norms of IMO and company SMS.
• Became familiar with various safeties on heavy engineering machinery. January 2018 – August 2018
Vaghela Motors, Rajkot
As Junior Manger
• Responsible for the quality of the pressure vessel; Hydro Testing and calibrating the pressure vessel as per the design specification.
• Responsible for the safety of all the personnel working.
• Responsible for the project time line and material procurement.
• Learnt the associated fabrication process.
• Learnt handling time sensitive projects & quality sensitive projects.
• Learnt the qualities of being a promising leader and a reliable manager. June 2017 - December 2017
Senior Educational Counselor and BDA
Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
As Senior Educational Counselor and BDA
● Worked in Mumbai office as a BDA and along with that been a part of Vadodara campaign and Goa campaign.
● Learnt the skills of marketing, Negotiation & sharpened my communication skill. December 2016 – April 2017
Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
Intern Education Counselor and BDA
● Selected to be part of Mumbai campaign, company’s pilot program and gave a splendid performance.
● On the successful performance in Mumbai, was sent to assist Ahmedabad pilot campaign.
● Organized a school campaign in Rajkot.
May 2015 - August 2015
Vaghela Motors, Rajkot
As Intern Engineer
• Handled the operations and worked on floor, fabricating the pressure vessels for automobile carriers.
• Learnt skills like welding, pressing & manufacturing skills.
• Learnt the importance of team work & exhibited a positive team player attitude. AWARDS AND HONORS
● Lloyd’s register -: award for excellence in ship safety and environmental protection GME 42nd batch.
● Tolani Transtech 2019 -: - International Paper presentation competition First prize for the paper “LNG as an alternate fuel for shipping industry to reduce pollution” Best theme prize for the paper “LNG as an alternate fuel for shipping industry to reduce pollution”
● Deputy Zonal Representative, ASME-India Section: Represented the Zone S, ASME, India Section at ASME, India Board; successfully conducted, arranged and managed the ASME, India’s National Level Events in 2017.
● Nirman Go-Kart: Participated in International Go-Kart event held at Pune; designed and fabricated the Go-Kart.
● General Secretary, ASME-MEFGI Club: Served as a General Secretary, ASME-Marwadi College’s club and headed five national industrial visits across the country.
● College Ambassador, IIT-Bombay: Represented India’s top ranking university’s international event in my college and been a part of the organizing committee of IIT Bombay’s TechFest event. SKILLS
• Basic Fire fighting and fire prevention.
• Elementary First Aid.
• Personal survival techniques.
• Personal safety and social responsibility.
• High voltage safety and switch gear course (Operational Level).
• Practical tanker fire fighting for Oil, Chemical & Liquefied Gas. Technical:
• Operations: Basic experience and knowledge of operation procedure and safeties of various marine machineries and equipments.
• Maintenance: Basic experience and knowledge of trouble shooting, Planned Maintenance, conditional based maintenance & corrective or break down maintenance of marine equipments.
• Manufacturing: Arc Welding and Fabrication.
• Electrical: Basic operational working, safety measures and maintenance of marine electrical equipments
• Software: MS Office, Basic C Programming.
• Group - Team Leading, Cooperative Team member, Convincing power, proficient speaker
• Individual - Critical Thinking, Strong communication skills, Presentation, Documentation, Quick Learner, Multi Task Management, Teaching, Educational Counseling LANGUAGES
• Project 1 - Optimization of parameters for injection moulding Period: January 2017 - May 2017
Team Size: 4
The project aimed at providing the local industry with the best and optimal solution for the processing parameters of injection moulding process operating parameters
• Project 2 - Robotic Arm
Period: December 2015 - April 2016
Team Size: 4
The project aimed at designing and analyzing the operating mechanism of the Robotic Arm under the guidance of an expert faculty.
Birthday: November 05, 1995
"Raghunandan" Nr. Suwas Wadi,
Gondal, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Rajkot - 360311