Full Time Student
• OCTC Welding Tech Program.
• Implemented safety protocol from classroom to lab.
• Learned to interpret blueprints and apply to field-like situations in the lab.
• Received certification for SMAW Process.
• Received certification for GMAW Process.
• Received certification for GTAW Process.
• Received certification for Fluxcore Process.
January 2011- July 2018 Mattingly Farms Hardinsburg, KY Farm Manager
• Manage farms beef cattle, as well as soybeans, wheat and corn grain operations.
• Provided product recommendations for feed, seed, fertilizer and chemical needs.
• Operate and maintain farm equipment for planting and harvesting grain and forages. November 2009- December 2010 AG Distributors, Inc. Hardinsburg, KY Sales Representative
• Scout agricultural crops/provide product recommendations for maximum yields.
• On the farm sales calls/feed, seed, fertilizer, and chemical consultant.
• Assisted in soil sampling services, and tissue analyzing.
• Assisted in seed research plots as well as on the farm field days. June 2007- July 2009 Southern States Cooperative Hardinsburg, KY Store Manager
• Managed entire store level operations, including staff hiring, training, evaluation and work schedules.
• Managed accounts receivables and payable, inventory control and employee payroll.
• Achieved the highest sales volume to $7 million in 10 years.
• Achieved the highest net profit to $725,000 in 10 years.
• Managed, supervised and trained all personnel on how to operate store’s major equipment that was needed to aide farmers in the fields. Mark E. Mattingly
7153 Hwy. 992
Cloverport, KY 40111
• Implemented store safety protocols as well as company policies and procedures.
• Managed all marketing and advertising for the store to include live Radio ads weekly.
• Performed all field sales calls.
• Attended multiple merchandising meetings as well as growmaster, auditing and field training seminars.
May 2006 – May 2007 Southern States Cooperative Hardinsburg, KY Assistant Manager
• Responsible for overseeing the entire store operations.
• Managed all aspects of merchandising and inventory control.
• Assisted the manager in field sales calls.
• Responsible for management of the warehouse, to include shipping and receiving and maintenance of all equipment.
January 2004 – April 2006 Southern States Cooperative Hardinsburg, KY Store Clerk
• Assisted in the daily store operations.
• Assisted in the warehouse to include shipping and receiving.
• Equipment operator as well as equipment maintenance. Education& Development
1996 – 2000 Breckinridge County High School
2000 – 2001 Spalding University – Athletic Scholarship 2001 – 2002 Western KY University – Journalism
2003 – 2005 Owensboro Community College – Agronomy 2004 Retail Support Systems Training – Southern States Cooperative 2006 – 2007 Management Trainee Program – Southern States Cooperative 2008 Dimensions of Professional Selling – Southern States Cooperative 2018-2019 Owensboro Community & Technical College – Welding Tech Program