Abbotsford, British Seeking to be a part of an organisation where I can have a challenging career to contribute best of
my knowledge, ability and skill for innovative, resourceful activities.
Adesh Institute of Medical Science (affiliated by BFUHS), Muktsar, Punjab
B.SC Nursing (Graduated October 2016)
Seneca college, Nursing leadership management (graduated 2019)
Niagara college, palliative care nursing (graduated 2018)
I am energetic and passionate student. I did my 6 months internship under experts during my
graduation. I have leadership skills to be an effective Team Leader, good communication skills,
Critical Thinker, Dedicated to work, Hardworking and Good orator. I have good knowledge about
2 month work experience in mars pet food bolton
6 months experience at subway niagara falls
1 Year experience as a personal support worker in bramton
3 monts experience as teacher in touch stone bathinda India
• As a teacher deliver the Lessons for students whose native languages and English-speaking
abilities are varied.
• To use continuous improvement process and tools to make interactive lessons
• To prepare recourses for students including lesson plans, classroom activities.
• To draft reports and presentations on the improvement of student learning when required.
• To undertake any other related duties as requested by General Manager
• Involved in some residential duties and occasionally in the social programs.
• Serve the humanity at its best
Languages: English, Punjabi, Hindi
Collaboration & Teamwork Advanced
Communication Skills: Advanced
Public Speaking: Intermedia
Interpersonal Skills: Advanced
Decision Making: Advanced
Availability: full time all days .