Email: email@example.com, Ph.no – 094********
Industry Experience : Steel Manufacturing, Telecom & Media. Profiles Handled : Supply Chain Management (Procurement, Warehousing & Logistics) Skills : SAP MM & WM Module, Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint) Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, Kerala Dec 2018 – Till Date
• Heading the procurement operations of Zee TV’s Kerala Regional channel.
• Development of Project Budget and Long-term strategic procurement in-order to effectively assign procurement resources for on-time delivery.
• Quarterly Analysis of Competition spends and Evaluation of Vendor performance for streamlining of Procurement spends.
• Maintenance of the Programming Cost per Hour of the channel as per Annual Business Plan.
• Project Lead for PAN India implementation of Cost of Production (COP) solution – “Digitization of End to End Production operations” for Real-time monitoring of allocated budgets.
• Drafted the “Commercial Process Framework policy” for PAN India Zee Procurement team.
• Manages procurement of production Equipment, Sourcing of Edit suite systems and IT equipment for operations.
• Conducts internal audit at Production site to ensure proper utilization of resources and budgets.
• Finalization of Long-Term agreements for Studio Floors and Other facilities for production requirements.
Vodafone Idea Limited (Assam & Kerala) Nov 2015 – Dec 2018 Awarded “Vofafone MegaSSTar” – Q2 FY17-18
Awarded “Vodafone Shining Star” – August 2017 and November 2016 Awarded “MAD”- Made A Difference – March 2016
• Integration SPOC for the consolidation of SCM operations for Idea Cellular Limited & Vodafone Mobile Services Limited in Assam & North East Circle.
• Driving Balance Scorecard for Entire Circle which includes 31 parameters in Procurement, Warehousing, Inventory Management and Logistics.
• Identifying and implementing Process Improvement and Innovation projects.
• Driving PAN India implementation of Intelligent Transportation & Courier Management System
• Managed End to end operations of Network equipment Warehouse (70,000 sqft) and Revenue Warehouse (10,000 sqft).
Company Name Designation Location Period
Zee Entertainment Enterprises
Manager, Procurement Kochi, Kerala Dec 2018 - Till Date Vodafone Idea Limited
Vertical Lead - IMCP Guwahati, Assam Oct 2018 - Dec 2018 Dy, Manager - Circle Warehouse
& Logistics Lead
Kochi, Kerala Nov 2015 - Oct 2018
Jindal Steel & Power Limited
Asst Manager, Procurement Patratu, Jharkhand Jul 2013 - Nov 2015
• Role included but not limited to Inventory control, Warehouse KPI Monitoring and Ensuring timely
& Cost-effective Delivery as per TAT with proper documentation.
• Managed, Audited and Benchmarked Warehouse/3PL partners (DHL supply Chain & Kuehne Nagel).
• End to end handling of Scrap disposal. Responsibility ranges from WPC approval from DoT, Scrap identification, vehicle planning, vendor finalization and disposal certification.
• Manage transport operation (inbound, outbound) for Telecom equipment including Forward/Reverse Logistics across 6000 sites in Kerala and intercompany movement (PAN India)
• Vehicle & Route planning for the dispatch of SIM/RCV & POP materials to distributors across Kerala.
• Conducted internal audits at warehouse to assure strict implementation of Vodafone process and Health safety & Wellbeing (HSW) standards.
• Responsible for conducting Physical Verifications in co-ordination with Audit agencies.
• Reported Asset loss/damage to designated Insurance company/agency, provide support for Primary& Final surveys, Claim finalization and document submission. Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, Jharkhand Jul 2013 – Nov 2015 Awarded Employee of the Month – September 2014
• Managed cross functional (Procurement to Payment) co-ordination to ensure continuous uninterrupted operation of Mills. Directly reports to Commercial Head.
• Finalization of Purchase Order within Scheduled time (from PR to PO) for Construction materials, Heavy Fuel Oil, Packaging Materials, High Speed Diesel, Lubricants & Oils, Siemens/Morgan Mill Spares & Industrial Chemicals.
• Vendor Assessment, Cost Estimation, Department wise Demand/Consumption Forecasting & Inventory Control.
• Sourcing and Item identification for Rate Contract for Standard Items.
• Departmental MIS Report preparation and evaluation.
• Ensured Payment to Suppliers in coordination with F&A Department, Shared Services & Suppliers.
• Lead for the procurement of Lubricants & Oils for PGP Plant project. Educational Qualification
Qualification Name Institute/University Period Results Post Graduate Diploma in
Birla Institute of
Management Tech, Gr Noida
2011-2013 7.83 (CGPA) or 76.3%
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics
Cochin University of Science
and Technology, Cochin
Higher Secondary, CBSE (Science)
Secondary education, CBSE
Projects & Certifications
• iTCMS - Intelligent Transportation & Courier Management System in Vodafone Idea Ltd
• Project Fusion – Warehouse Regionalization in Vodafone Mobile Services Ltd.
• Pursuing APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Certification
• Certification in Supply Chain Management from Indian Institute of Material Management.
• Six sigma Green Belt from KPMG.
References: Available on request