OBJECTIVE: Advertising, Media, Marketing, Design
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• developing comprehensive marketing strategies, plans and programs with regional leadership team. Plans will be based on clear objectives, strategies and tactics.
• Develop specific project or program briefs to guide internal alignment and inform the Brand team regarding creative needs.
• Develop regular dashboards with key performance indicators for regional marketing efforts and campaigns.
• Evaluate regional market dynamics and work to maintain crisp competitive differentiation, while supporting the master brand.
• Partner with the brand management team and other key partners to meet client needs and execute campaigns to build local/regional volume, market share and program reputation/awareness.
• Oversee development of specific content and collateral to support marketing programs.
• Work together with other Marketing Managers to identify best practices and campaign learnings.
• Manage plans and campaigns to budget.
• Experience and Skills Required Experience required:
• experience in an integrated marketing environment developing and implementing actionable marketing plans
• Strong project management skills, including ability to scope and assess requirements in any given situation
• Seasoned client/stakeholder management skills, ensuring alignment amongst key decision makers before proceeding with a plan or campaign
• Financial and budgeting skills to ensure projects are delivered within budget constraints and expenses are tracked accurately
• Outstanding team building and interpersonal skills, in complex team-oriented environments
• Management experience with direct reports,
• High energy professional with ‘can do’ attitude and a team spirit, combined with a great attention to detail and strong professionalism
• Advertising & marketing field, Development and Management fields with well-known name companies such as Adpro and Arabian Oud leading to solid understanding of business and client needs
• Education includes bachelor degree in graphic design, which is beneficial to develop, manage and improve the business
• Energetic, self-motivated and goal oriented, professional with verifiable top performance
• Leverage keen analytical ability, insights and team approach to drive organizational improvements
• Experience in implementation of best practices, adapting to work in high pressure environments with strict deadlines and multiple deliverables
• Recognized for driving high-value revenue, profit gains, improved organizational productivity, performance and strategic client services to maintain and gain business
• Able to cope with new responsibilities, willing to learn and incorporate with new environments
• Excel when working with different personalities to build relations which focus on client services
• Curiosity to know about new cultures, societies and being flexible to adapt to any environment
• Bilingual English & Arabic
• Computer skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Word, Excel, Power Point .
• Ability to develop & create a team to achieve the target of the campaign and ability to work under pressure
• Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees
• Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors.
• Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing, telemarketing, and advertising.
• Revises marketing plan by analyzing campaign results; identifying expansion opportunities.
• Monitors marketing mix and results by coordinating tracking actions with sales and marketing representatives.
• Helps clients by answering questions and responding to requests.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and in professional organizations.
• Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Positioning, Organization, Coaching, Promoting Process Improvement, Proactive, Marketing Research, Client Relationships, Developing Creative Standards, Productivity
Marketing Manager Canada 2017-2019
Monitor and analyze standard marketing metrics
Support VP of Sales with lead generation as well as client proposals and presentations
Implement and update database leads in CRM Dynamics
Drive content marketing initiatives including blog posts, and email marketing
Manage and build presence on social media platforms
Maintain and update company website
Track and report sales metrics on a monthly basis.
Marketing manager Jordan 2016-2017
Rukn el Asala
Work with the art department to create original graphic content for the company’s website, social media pages and other marketing materials
Communicate with senior management to develop an aesthetic and brand that reflects the company’s core values and ideals
Delegate projects to our in-house team of designers
Review graphic materials to assess their validity and appropriateness for our brand
Maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables
Develop artistic concepts with art team and With an artistic eye and keen sense of leadership, a successful art director has the know-how to take a client’s visual brand to the next level.
In charge of the look and feel of campaigns and promotional materials, this position requires the creativity and attentiveness of an experienced artist. Art directors have their hand in managing all aspects of a project, from the beginning concepts, design elements and copy to timelines and team collaboration.
leads at advertising and marketing companies, working with designers, artists, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for products sold. Creative directors plan advertising, oversee the creative process and give guidance to the creative people that work under them.
Sketch Co. Qatar 2015- 2016
Collaborate with business leaders to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences Possess knowledge of industry-standard design software .
Manage budgets, teams, timelines, and projects while working across several departments .
Have the ability to keep up with new creative technologies and analyze new trends and data Present and effectively communicate how a creative vision will help achieve goals.
Arabian Oud Riyadh/ Saudi Arabia 2010- 2013
New luxury perfume for new emotions
Limited Edition and Private Collections
Development of new projects, Limited Edition and Private Collections, of High Luxury Perfume: design, packaging, Branding
Effective Internet Marketing Strategy
Business plan development, worldwide Distribution and design strategies. Expert on the Middle East & world
Adpro Co. Amman / Jordan 2009- 2010
I was directly hired post graduation, I was the key person in the Advertising campaigns,
setting the target of the campaign and allocate the resources need to be applied either the concept nor the tools, following up the execution of the campaigns, make the necessary modification when needed
In addition to the regular graphic designing activities. I was responsible for creating cooperate identity for the company, generate product idea, design posters, bill boards, packaging, marketing campaigns, stationery & create shopping bags unique ideas
Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organizing, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is often challenging and fast-paced.
Logistical support to all departments
Work to bring many kinds of communication alive. They produce designs that get their clients' messages across with high visual impact. The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor Degree in Graphic designer (4 years)
Al Ahliyah Amman University Amman, Jordan 2010
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST