KOMAL K. GUSANI
Address: Dubai UAE
Permanent Address: Kandivali, Mumbai, India
Mob No: 009**-**-*******
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be an integral part of a competitive work environment, which would help me grow, both on the intellectual and personal front, meanwhile contributing to the growth and success of the organization to the best of my ability. Able to work on own initiative, as a part of a team with positive attitude
Degree Board/University Year of
ACCA Oxford Brookes University(UK) Pursuing Cleared 9 of 14 Papers
Diploma in Management ICFAI University(India) June-2009 First T.Y.B.Com Mumbai University(India) March-2007 First H.S.C Maharashtra Board(India) March-2003 First
S.S.C Maharashtra Board(India) March-2001 First
Ø Pursuing ACCA, United Kingdom.
Ø Diploma in Management (Finance) from ICFAI University, India. Skills
Ø Can Handle accounts up to finalization independently Ø Well versed with Project accounting/Costing.
Ø Prioritize work to met strict deadlines
Ø Passionate about my profession
Ø Meticulous in nature.
Ø Strong Analytical power
Ø Exposed to multiple accounting software like NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, Tally, QuickBooks, Merlin etc.
Ø Highly Adaptive to new environment
Ø Certified VAT Professional
I) Creaprints Models Production (DUBAI UAE)
Creaprints Models Production is a one of the few leading 3D Printing Companies based in UAE it has serviced to reputed clients listed as DEWA, Parson, Tawazun Dynamics, Middle East Dental Lab, Al Marfa Consultancy, Mess Frankfurt etc. Designation: Chief Accountant
Duration of Service: 15th Sep 2015 till date
• Responsible for developing the company’s financial policies and ensure its compliance
• Overview all accounting activities, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Internal controls, Fixed Assets, & consolidation and provide a compile report to the management
• Reviews the team’s financial entries and ensures required procedures are followed
• Approve quotes submitted by Procurement team
• Provide Costing
• In charge of complete Payroll Process
• NetSuite setup and Coordinate with Software representative to solve issues
• Coordinate with bank to avail facilities and Bank guarantees
• Coordinate with Group Finance Manager in Closing Financial year for 4 entities
• Handle Group Accounts (4 companies in Set of 2 Each)
• Custody of all Important Documents of the company. NDA, POA Etc
• Random Inventory check.
• Arrange for Bank Guarantees, Bid Bond against any project. Reporting (MIS)
• Cash Flow Forecast.
• Leads and performs timely & accurate monthly and year-end closing of accounts
• Ensures monthly and year-end reconciliations are duly performed
• Produces monthly group reconciliation and reports
• Prepares monthly and year-end financial statements, P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flow
• Analyses and ensures the integrity of all financial information
• Liaises with Group Finance Controller for annual audit works
• Provides training on Company policy to Accounting team and other department of the company
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
• Managing Budgets
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Provide Monthly Business and Sales representative KPI to the CEO
• Set up financial system (in NetSuite), managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
• Verify and approving Petty Cash Vouchers
• Training to the new joiners on NetSuite system
II) Grant Thornton Audit and Accounting (DUBAI UAE)
• Grant Thornton Audit and Accounting is a six largest audit member firm which operated in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah it has captured a remarkable market in providing audit and assurance services to reputed clients listed as Jumbo Group, Al Habtoor Group, Al Yousuf Group, Rotana Group, Saudi German Hospital Health Authority Abu Dhabi etc
• Designation: Senior Accountant
• Duration of Service: 16th March 2014 till 9th July 2015(1 year 4 months) KEY ROLES
• Forecasting the Cash Flow on weekly basis
• Prepares financial reports by gathering, analysing, and summarizing current and historic accounting information and providing recommendation on the changes.
• Presenting the update ageing receivable to the Management when and where required
• Provide Monthly KPI to the Financial Manager
• Partner wise income summary, collection summary to be provided to the Management
• Provide Revenue Vs Cost report to the Finance Manager on monthly basis Closing of Books
• Provide the finalized books of accounts (Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet) to the Finance Manager on monthly basis
• Ensure the closing of books monthly and Creating and prepare schedules of prepaid, outstanding, provisions, depreciation etc. and ensure the entries are accurately passed
• Ensure timely Closing of books & in Compliance with IFRS Payroll
• In charge of complete payroll procedure
• Provide the gratuity calculation to the Finance Manager on the monthly basis Intercompany Reconciliation/ Bank Reconciliation
• Monitoring Payables and ensure payments are done on time
• Monitoring Receivables, issuing of Debit and Credit note issuance
• Follow-up with the partner on receivables to meet the committed funds
• Verify Petty cash balance randomly
• Training to the new joiners and interns
III) The Total Office LLC (DUBAI UAE)
The Total Office LLC is a Trading company has branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and a Manufacturing Unit for customized furniture in Sharjah to supply High End Office Furniture to reputed clients listed as RAK BANK, DIB, ZADCO (Abu Dhabi) etc. Designation: Accountant
Duration of Service: 17th Jan 2012 till 15th Feb 2014(2 Years 1 month) KEY ROLES
• Weekly Fund Projection to send and discuss with the Financial Controller 4
• Forecasting the Cash Flow on monthly basis
• Maintaining Bank Position on Daily Basis & Update the Management
• Presenting the performance of Sales team Graphically for Managements better understanding
• Closing the Projects to check the profitability of the project and reporting it to the Management
• Provide Monthly KPI to the Financial Controller
• Send the Debtors Ageing List to the Management
• On Weekly Basis reporting the Pending Orders on hand
• List of Orders received to send to Logistics team and Management Closing of Books
• Assisting the Financial Director in finalizing the financial
• Making adjustment entries as advised
• Provide FD with Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet
• Coordinate with the Auditors for passing statutory entries (if any required)
• Ensure Monthly Closing
Project Budgeting (June 2013 to Feb 2014)
• Work out the Costing, and giving the factor to the designer to Quote the Clients
• Do the Final Costing for the confirmed Order, to ensure the profitability is maintained
• Do the actual costing once the Project is closed
• Book all the Expenses related to the project and close the project in the books
• Update the SQ(Special discounts)
Inter Company Reconciliation/Bank Reconciliation
• Monitoring Payables
• Monitoring Receivables, Approving Debt and Credit note issuance
• Attend Clients Payment related queries
• Ensuring Strong relation with the bank to have ease in bank matters
• LC, LG and Avalisation document study
IV) Procurio General Trading LLC (DUBAI UAE)
Procurio General Trading LLC is a Trading company which supplies Branded Crockery
& cutleries to the well Established Five Star Hotel All over UAE, India Oman, Qatar etc Designation: Accounts Receivables
Duration of Service: 14th Nov 2009 till 15th Jan 2012(2 Years 2 months) Handling Receivable (UAE & INDIA Operations)Nov 2009 – Dec 2010
• Preparing Ageing Receivable report
• Responsible for all the Receivables including UAE & India Operations
• Providing Estimated Receivable which helps in cash flow forecasting.
• Preparing & sending Monthly Statement of Account to all UAE & India Client
• Daily follow up with the Client on outstanding & advance payments.
• Keep track of the Advance to be recovered on the orders placed
• Handling receivable for all India Branches & taking Timely updates from the coordinating branch staff & providing the Ageing Report to the India Staff. Handling Payables (UAE Operations)Jan 2011 to Jan 2012
• Preparing payment for Overseas/Local Supplier
• Reconciling Supplier Statement
• Payroll: Processing Salaries for the staff through WPS 5
Handling Banking Matters
• Maintaining Bank Position on Daily Basis & Update the Management
• Review CAD & LC document for overseas client & Supplier. Processing Bank Guarantees
• Keep a record of Daily deposits & Telegraphic transfers in the bank & update the management on the same on daily Basis
Handling Payable (for India Operation) Mar 2010 to Jan 2012
• Payroll: Processing Salaries for the staff
• Arranging rent payment for all the Branches
• Arranging TDS, Sales Tax & Professional tax, VAT return filling for all the India Branches
• Payment to the Overseas & Local Creditors
• Keeping Control on Expenses & raising Queries for excess billing from India Branches
• Preparing Transfer Letter to bank
• Inter company transfers
• Issuing Petty Cash to Branches & keeping control over it
• Provide Salary Break-up for new joinee
Handling Petty Cash of Stores and Office
Intercompany Reconciliation/Bank reconciliation/ Clients Account Liaison with Auditors
Receipt Entries against the Orders in COPS Budget which helps in Calculating commission of sales staff
Preparing Sales Invoices & Delivery Notes on Daily Basis and Generating Financial Entries Maintaining various Deposit Schedules namely Deposit with telephone co., Security deposit, Bank Guarantee with labour, Deposit with Custom, Deposit with Visa Application/Immigration, Deposit with Banks (on loans), margin On Performance Guarantee
III) Ravindra Dave & Co, Chartered Accountants.
Ravindra Dave & co. is basically a C.A Firm owned by Sole proprietor Mr. Ravindra Dave Chartered Accountant practicing C.A. 5 years under his Trade name Ravindra Dave & co. Designation: Assistant to CA
Duration of Service: 15th July 2007 to 30th Dec 2007 1st April 2008 to 31st October 2009(2 Years 1 month) Job Profile:
• Preparation of Financial Statements of Small and Medium Scale clients (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
• Involved in Internal Audit for Private Limited Companies.
• Handling Accounts of different Companies & closing Books of Accounts
• Handling petty cash & preparing Daily Cash Vouchers.
• Attending Queries of the Clients.
• Filing Income Tax Return of Clients having salary income & Professional income.
• Filing Corporate Tax Return.
• Operating different tax related software.
• Maintaining the database of prospects/ clients
• Maintain Outstanding Payment Details & submitting the Report to the Reporting Boss
• Complete Office Assistance.
• Conducting training of newly joined Staff and Supervise a team of 4 IV) DataMatics Technologies Ltd.
DataMatics Technologies Ltd. (DTL) is one of India's leading Information Technology and BPO services organizations, founded in year 1975, who provides the business process outsourcing (“BPO”) and knowledge processing outsourcing (“KPO”) solutions. Designation: Associate (US Taxation)
Duration of Service: 31st Dec 2007 to 30th Mar 2008(3 months training) Ø Responsible for filling up tax returns depending upon the client’s requirements. Ø Use to fill the application /tax forms before submitting the end client. Ø Responsible for preparation of the Doc-Sorting.
Ø Preparation of Individual Income Tax Returns.
Ø Maintaining the Database of Clients
Ø At the end of every month use to co-ordinate with the US Client, as far as the tax returns is concerned and to discuss the problems occurring in the returns. COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
Ø Fluent in Microsoft Office Packages; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook & MS Power Point Ø NetSuite
Ø ERP & CRM - Microsoft Dynamics
Ø Merlin Software - Oracle
Ø Cops & Budget Software
Ø Tally 7.2, 5.4, 9.0
Ø Certified Typing Speed 30 WPM
Full Name : Komal Kirit Gusani
Nationality : Indian.
Marital Status : Married.
Languages Known : English, Hindi Gujarati & Marathi. Hobbies : Playing Badminton, Listening to Music.
Personal strength : Positive attitude, dedication towards work. Sincere and hardworking nature, Fast Learner, ability to work independently, Promising, Believe in Team work
D.O.B : 21st February 1986
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Notice Period : 30 days(Negotiable)
Driving Licenses : Valid U.A.E driving license