**** *. **** ******, ******** Park, Kansas 66204
913-***-**** • email@example.com • www.linkedin.com/in/patriciaekennedy
• Sr. Software Developer skilled in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and participated in Agile Scrum methodologies
• Highly skilled in Mainframe Development, re-tooled in Web Development (2011/2013) and completed OO Java class (June 2018)
• Led small projects, participated as team member, mentored, and acted as liaison
• Flexible, creative problem-solver, with good communication skills
Mainframe: COBOL/II, DB2, SQL, VSAM, CICS, Assembler, JCL, TSO/ISPF, File-Aid, Syncsort, Xpediter, QMF, Librarian, Endevor, Control-M.
Operating Systems: IBM 3090 MVS/ESA and z/OS, DEC/VAX VMS, HP UNIX, Windows 7.
Object Oriented Java: Class using Spring MVC, completed June 2018.
SS&C Technologies, Inc. (formerly DST Systems, Inc.) Kansas City, MO
Software Engineer (12/17/2018 to 2/28/2020)
• Member of Shared Services AMS Daily Technical Support team completing Jira tickets resolving Client requested issues on their systems.
• Mainframe expertise involving some COBOL development, JCL, DB2, SQL, VSAM, EasyTrieve, TSO/ISPF, Syncsort, testing with DB2 Personal Tables, resolving abends and research of more complex problems.
SnapIT Solutions, (Internship) Overland Park, KS
IT Developer (7/23/2018 to 10/02/2018)
• Learned Ruby on Rails application development using mySQL via free online training sites. Created the high-level design document for use in developing in-house application. Assisted team of interns in small part of the application development.
• Use of tools in Web development such as Visual Studio Code, Git, Bootstrap, Trello, mySQL Workbench, Rails, etc.
Travelport (Contractor/APEX Systems, Inc.) Kansas City, MO
Mainframe Developer (2/19/2015 to 6/30/2017)
• Developer on and supported Hotel Property Maintenance, UDARS and Message Tracking systems.
• Responsibilities include creating estimates, design, developing, testing and implementing on small to large projects; On-call contact for systems under my responsibility.
• Developing in Mainframe COBOLII, DB2, QMF, VSAM, CICS, Assembler, TSO/ISPF, JCL, Syncsort, Xpediter, and some ESP.
Heritage Computer Consulting and Services, Inc. Overland Park, KS
Developer/Data Analyst (8/19/2013 to 6/19/2014)
• Developer utilizing SQL Server 2012, C#.NET, and DB2 queries within ACCESS; Gaining
experience with newer technologies and how clients managed and supported.
• Re-certified in MCP and Microsoft Specialist (Programming in C#) on 9/2013.
State of Missouri, (Contractor/AIC/WIPRO Infocrossing Healthcare) Jefferson City, MO
Mainframe Developer (7/09/2012 to 1/04/2013)
• Developing and Unit Testing on VSAM to DB2 conversion effort (ENH01B) on State of Missouri’s Medicaid systems; Passed all QA testing for application modules to be promoted.
• Earned praise from Project Lead on creating more efficient and well-planned processing with the DB2 SQL statements added in place of VSAM processing.
• Developing in Mainframe COBOLII, DB2, VSAM, CICS, TSO/ISPF, JCL, Syncsort, Xpediter.
University of Central Missouri Kansas City, MO
Object Oriented Software Development using Java Completed June 2018
Centriq Training Leawood, KS
Web Application Developer Program (C#.NET)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Sept 2011, re-certified Sept 2013
Wichita State University Wichita, KS
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Associate of Arts, Natural Sciences & Math