Christian Beya Bowa
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Able to remain standing and moving for long period of time.
• Making the right decision about the most suitable way to carry out a repair, and using safety equipment such as safety boots, safety glasses.
• Basic mathematic skills, bilingual (French, English), and Quick learner.
• Strong problem solving, pay attention to details, hardworking, problems solver, good leader, team player, honest and respectful person.
• Working with organization, inventory controller, equipment maintenance, time management and good customer service.
Eminence Exterior Ltd
October 2019 to January 2020
RELEVANT WORKING EXPERIENCE
Temporary Construction Laborer, Eminence Exterior Ltd., Edmonton, AB Oct. 2019-Jan. 2020
• Loaded and unloaded construction materials from and to trucks at construction sites
• Transported materials using wheelbarrows and dollies
• Measured, marked and recorded openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed
• Placed signs to warn of construction in process; erected and dismantled signs, barricades and cones
• Cleaned and piled salvaged materials
• Cleaned debris, removed trash, debris and hazardous materials from construction sites
• Removed rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Handled and distributed construction materials by loading and unloading vehicles with supplies, tools, equipment and construction materials
• Moved tools, equipment and construction materials to and from various work areas
• Mixed, poured, and spread concrete
• Dug trenches and poured concrete as instructed
• Flagged and directed traffic at and near construction sites
• Cleaned and maintained construction equipment appropriately
• Cleaned and prepared surfaces to be painted to ensure smooth strokes; used brushes to paint interior and exterior surfaces
Customer Service and Cashier
Shoprite - Edmonton, AB
June 2018 to June 2019
• Assistant customers in the store and check-out process.
• Main duties include ringing up sales, bagging items, requesting price checks, honoring coupons, collecting payment and giving appropriate change.
• Checking materials and supplies and reporting when stock is low.
• Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
• Scan goods and collect payments
• Ensure pricing is correct
• Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Keep reports of transactions
• Process returns and check to see if items are damaged
• Answer customers' questions and get a manager if answer doesn't solve the issue
• Bag, box or wrap packages
Bac +2 (BTS, DUT, DEUG) in Civil Engineering
University of Lubumbashi - Lubumbashi
July 2014 to August 2026
• Team Player
• Time Management
• Problem solving
• Bilingual (French and English)
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)