Date of Birth:
Place of issue:
To be a part of esteemed organization where I can prove my ability, skills, creativity, knowledge and experience to maximum extent to keep the expectations of my employer alive through commitment, honesty, loyalty and hard work. Academic Qualifications:
Institute / University Degree Passed Year
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan
(Attested from UAE embassy)
Beacholer Degree 2015
(Attested from UAE embassy)
Brothers Gas Bottling & Distribution Co LLC
Fleet officer cum Vehicles PRO - 02-04-2018 – Present
• Managing High Number of vehicle fleet their registration renewal, civil defense card and insurance for full fleet.
• Providing an advance intimation/Report and plans for monthly passing vehicles and their expenses.
• Registering new vehicles in UAE in all Emirates and well known with all government rules & regulation and online platforms.
• Administration related work, Road Permissions, Jafza, DP world and all others ports registration and passes arrangement.
• Dealing with Dubai police & RTA in regards registration, fine, vehicle impounds, advertisement, Civil Defense permissions, Hazmat cards and etc.
• Claiming accident claims from the insurance (Faulty & non- faulty).
• Clearing lock fines, normal fine and renewing registration through online platform.
• Arranging civil defense and CID approval for Gas vehicles & tankers in UAE.
• Passing activities and preparing the vehicles as per the emirates Rules & Regulations, advertisement, Civil Defense cards, registration renewal, Insurance
& CID Approvals.
• Obtaining road permissions in different emirates, Jafza Pass, Tasriyah, Sharjah municipality cards for gas vehicles.
• Arranging Civil defense training for Cylinder helpers and Filling plant technicians.
• Arranging export passing, recovery, port quotations from different suppliers.
• Secure path Trakker certificates (SIRA) for new vehicles and renewal for old vehicles etc.
• De-fleeting the vehicles after certain period of time and KM to the Buyer and arranging multiple quotations.
• Handling of huge petty cash and submission of bills. Avis Rent a Car UAE
Fleet and Lease operation supervisor (Promoted) December 2017 – 01-04-2018
• Assist fleet Manager day to day operation, monthly and daily reports.
• Selling de-fleeted vehicles through Dubizzle and arrange auction for large number of vehicles.
• Maintains a complete inventory system through recoding all of each vehicle moments, maintenance, repair, parts, etc.
• Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled employees engaged in operations.
• Ability to function and perform effectively as a manager and supervisor.
• Supervises all Fleet Services employees, trains, evaluates and disciplines employees.
• Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for vehicle and equipment maintenance.
• Establish schedules and methods for providing vehicle and equipment maintenance services, identify resource needs, review needs with appropriate management staff, allocate resources accordingly.
• Providing replacement vehicles to Lease Customer for their Service and accident maintenance. lease department which they will use it as a temporary service replacement vehicle etc.
• Performed related duties as required.
Windows XP, Vista,
window 7, window 8
& window 10
Typing per mint 80
Hobbies & Interests:
Available on upon
Avis Rent a Car UAE
Fleet Admin & Rental Vehicles dispatcher (Promoted) April 2016 – November 2017
• Checking all repair work performed in workshop for completeness, this include physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the rental or lease department.
• Dispatching vehicles to the rental stations according to their reservations.
• Picking registration due vehicles (as per UAE law) from the stations, after complete inspection including interior, exterior damages, tires and other safety items. Sending those vehicles to government assigned stations for passing inspection.
• Obtaining inspection papers (passing paper) and hand overring it to PRO for registration renewal.
Avis Rent a Car, UAE
Quality controller September 2015 – March2016
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality and compliance targets.
• Keeping quality documentation up to date.
• Arranging the repair of the vehicle in case of engine malfunction.
• Determining the minimal requirement sand procedures needed for a process to pass a QA inspection.
• Carrying out final QA Inspections.
Toyota Frontier Motors, Kpk, Pakistan
Warranty advisor for 1 year
• processes warranty claims.
• Completes the documents required to process the claim, forward to the manufacturer/ supplier.
• Identifies exceptional cases which may result in special agreements with the manufacture/supplier; completes the required documents and follow up.
• Analyzes claims denied by the manufacturer/suppliers and, if applicable resubmit them as soon as possible or obtains authorization to cancel them.
• Reviews claims exceeding the time frames prescribe by the manufacture/supplier or which are not processed in the regular manner.
• Keep up-to-date on all the manufacturer recalls, LWB, LSB bulletins.
• Work closely with the after-sales and bodywork department on warranty issues.
• Maintain professional appearance.
• Performs other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions. Executive Services Hotel & Restaurant, Mardan, Pakistan Hotel Manager 1-year experience
• Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and others hotel service.
• Maintaining statistical and financial records.
• Planning work schedules for individual and teams.
• Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
• Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly.
• Supervising hotel maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
• Dealing with contractor and suppliers.
• Ensuring security is effective.
Toyota Mardan Motors, Mardan, Pakistan
Service advisor and Body & Paint Advisor - 5 years Experience Major Responsibilities:
• Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to the customer’s description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspection; taking test drivers; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Develops estimates by costing materials; supplies, and labor; calculating customer’s payment, including deductibles.
• Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms. Problems, and causes discovered, as well as repair and service required; obtaining approval signatures entering RO into service database system.
• Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
• preparing service estimates, sells routine maintenance / repair services and conduct follow-ups regarding unsold services and customer inquires
• performs RO opening and closing responsibilities.
• schedules appointments, answers phones and collect funds for service performed.
• assist service manager for preparing monthly reports and targets. Professional Certifications:
• Toyota Technician Certified
• Pro-Technician Certified
• Diagnose Technician (engine) Certified
• Diagnose Technician (chassis) Certified
• Toyota Technician Instructor Course
• Service Advisor Entry Level Certified
• New model corolla 368A Toyota Certified Service Advisor
• Thal engineering A/C Automotive air conditioning training (368A)
• Parts training on selling (Master the Art of Selling)
• Jaltest Diagnosing system diploma for diagnosing Heavy vehicles
• Appreciation certificate from Enoc Tasjeel
• Appreciation certificate from Dubai Police with Samsung TAB Gift
• Participation in Tyre Fitment training from JASPA
• Participation in Lubricants basic Training by Emarat
• HAZMAT – Hazard Materials Handling Training course
• Fire Fighting Level 1 Course
• Defensive Driving Course
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to learn new duties quickly
• Dependability / Reliability / Responsibility
• Positive Attitude/ Motivation/Energy/Passion
• Leadership/Management Skills
• Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness
• able to work under pressure efficiently and carefully
• Effective communicator; attentive listener, patient and diplomats
• Decision Maker
• Time management
• Team leader and team player
Available on upon request.