GEORGIA A. MOORE
**** ******* ***** *****, **, Huntsville, AL 35810
Phone: 256-***-**** ~ E-mail: email@example.com Objective
Seeking a position which provides an opportunity to utilize my knowledge and experience involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth with an established company.
● Human Resource Manager
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Skilled Problem Solver
● Dependable in completing assignments
● Competence in working with others in a team effort
● Experience in customer relations
● Compassionate and technically skilled in attending to patients in diverse healthcare
Floyd E. Tut Fann State VA Home
Human Resource Manager
● Assist with payroll, background checks, insurance billing, etc
● Data Entry – Inputting personal information in the system for clients/employees
● Monitor security desk in front Lobby
● Assisted patients by providing personal service, such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
● Recorded patient information by making entries in the patient’s journal and notified nursing supervisor of changed or unusual conditions.
● Demonstrate the ability to encourage everyday activities in keeping with the resident and capabilities.
● Educate and train facility staff in restorative therapy and its execution on a daily basis.
● Assist with different areas throughout the facility (transportation, receptionist, medical records and some staffing).
Office Staffing Coordinator
● Monitored front lobby security desk
● Maintained a safety secured environment by following the Asepsis Standards and Procedures.
● S.R. Butler High School,Huntsville, AL, 2001 - High School Diploma
● Calhoun Community College, Huntsville, AL – Major: Human Resource Administration 2 yrs. Certification
Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA), State of Alabama, November 2001 REFERENCES
Available Upon Request