760-***-**** * firstname.lastname@example.org * Berkeley, CA
Social Media Management - Marketing Program Execution - Marketing Ideation - New Product Launch Event Management - Toolkit Creation - Tactic Development - Microsoft Suite - Budget Management RELATED EXPERIENCE
Eel River Organics - Associate Product Marketing Manager - Oakland, CA July 2019-Current
● Assisting in new product development in collaboration with the internal operations team, developing the go-to-market strategy for new products, and determining the key messaging and consumer communications around the launch.
● Co-creating retailer specific shopper marketing programs and co-promotion opportunities to build awareness and drive sales with our retail partners.
● Leading the event marketing strategy for OutsideLands and Emerald Cup, designing the booth and marketing elements for the events, and working with the operations and staff teams to ensure a successful event and successful sales.
Whole Foods Market - Marketing Manager and Specialist - Emeryville, CA June 2018-June 2019
● Analyzed regional purchasing priorities and created a strategic, fully-encompassing marketing and promotional plan to reach the goals within budget and time constraints. Example: SF Beer Week
● Worked with multiple stakeholders internally to ensure sign off occurs on all creative materials, budget allocations, and that the timeline was maintained for the program. Example: NorCal Local Cheese Program
● Assisted in the procurement or creation of creative assets, creative direction of programs, and ensuring the key messaging is executed on all marketing channels. Whole Foods Market - Metro Marketing Lead - Emeryville, CA September 2016-May 2018
● Developed promotional campaigns to retain current customers, attract new shoppers, and grow basket size for larger promotions/sales in-store.
● Tracked progress, budget management, analysis of campaign metrics in order to strengthen future contracts, recapping marketing findings, and identified trends in performance.
● Social media management, content creation, event marketing, event sponsorship negotiations, and working with in-store graphic artists to execute global and regional requirements and programs.
● Supported with larger regional projects, assisted in opening the new 365 by Whole Foods in Concord, and locked in paid social campaigns with influencers for a region-wide wine sale. The Corner Vet - Marketing Manager- Austin, TX December 2015-August 2016
● Created the first marketing plan for the start up; focusing on partnerships with kennels, social media strategy, and business to business referrals.
● Monitored program success, focused on areas of opportunity, and proposed new programs and tactics that could assist in marketing goals.
LIN Digital - Junior Account Manager- Austin, TX March 2014-November 2015
● Assisted in launching new IOs, maintained communication with the ops team for any troubleshooting, and learned about the workings and internal network of a digital agency. EDUCATION
● The University of Texas at Austin
BS in Advertising with a Business Foundations Certificate May 2013