E-mail : email@example.com
Age: 38 years old.
Marital Status: Married, 4 children
Address: Marsa, Tunis.
Senior Technology Consultant
Java / JEE Expert - Project/Program Management Consultant 15 years of experience
Dec 2019 - Mars 2020: Blockchain / JEE Solution Architect @ UniKeys I am acting as a solution architect within UniKeys in HongKong to bring to life a new product to the market: a secure cryptocurrency wallet able to handle different accounts of 5 cryptos: bitcoin, ethereum, ripple xrp, bitcoin cash, lite bitcoin. The product is a mobile application able to sign cryptocurrency transactions using unikeys card. My responsibility is to complete development of some remaining rest endpoints in backend, analyse some performance issues and find solutions for them, propose a better architecture for development environment and production environment in order to ensure scalability and high availability on Amazon AWS, setting CI/CD pipelines, factorization of existing code to generate an sdk reusable by clients (Android Kotlin app), generate documentation... 2019 - now: Independent Technology Consultant @Robotica Technology I give consultancy & coaching for companies in Java / JEE / Angular / Microservices. I deliver coaching for company in-house, as well as organizing training for the general public. Here are some sample videos about my training: http://bit.ly/2moxAEZ . 2019 - now: Founder & CEO @Robotica Technology
Robotica Technology specializes in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). We create smart software robots that automate your daily work on the computer and make life a lot easier for you. Our solutions are Java / JEE based.
2017 - 2018: IT Program Manager @ Scheidt & Bachmann Gmbh Roles:
Founding IT software development center for Scheidt & Bachmann Gmbh in Tunis. Mounting many teams that work on different cross divisional projects (and some divisional projects) in Jee ecosystem based on microservice architecture, agile methodology and DevOps culture...Teams are mainly composed of architects, developers and test automation experts.
Managing this program to achieve Scheidt & Bachmann Gmbh vision and build next software generation.
- Program Manager: This cross divisional project is aiming to compose UI of different web applications inside one UI, with following functionalities: SSO, Centralized Search, Centralized logging and audit, Centralized monitoring, Api and library to facilitate help 3rd parties integration
- Configuration Management: A cross divisional project to deal with configuration in the same way for all software of all company divisions, either it is configuration of software, environment or devices.
- Entervo Connect: a cloud middleware between parking field devices and mobility providers to allow the latter clients to access all contracted parking whatever is the parking device provider. This allowed also car manufacturers like BMW, Volkswagen and Mercedes to integrate software in their cars to provide integrated parking services for their car drivers.
Development: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Java 8, Angular 4 Application Servers / Servlet Containers: Wildfly, Tomcat Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL (+ Patroni for clustering), MongoDB Management of Database Schemas: FlyWay
Messaging: Artemis, Kafka
API Gateway: ZUUL
Identity Management: JBOSS Keycloak
PKI: Vault (hashicorp)
Server-side Load Balancing: apache + mod_proxy, haproxy Client-side Load Balancing: Netflix ribbon, Orbitz client Containers: docker, registrator
Service Registry: consul
Centralized Logging: ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Graylog Log Shipping: filebeat, fluentd, TD-Agent
Monitoring/Metrics: Dropwizard, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, nodeexporter, cadvisor Versioning: Git
Continuous Deployment: ansible
Continuous Integration: GitLabCI, Teamcity, Jenkins Reporting: Jasper Reportserver
REST API Documentation/Stub Generation: Swagger (Open API Specification) Test Automation: Robot Framework, Selenium, Jmeter, Postman 2015 - 2017: IT Project Manager @ Telnet
Managing various parallel projects in energy industry and other fields. Management of requirements, planning, cost, communication, stakeholders, HR, risks and quality.
- New user experience (UX) and new functionalities for an IT system (Eonline3) in the energy industry for Enerdis (an affiliate of Chauvin-Arnoux Inc). Details: Svn, Redmine, Testlink, Scrum, sonar, jenkins, Jee, Struts, Hibernate…
- Other small projects in parallel:
- Cloud: Cloud version of Eonline3: Security aspects of migration to cloud
- Web: Validation management system for software test industry
- IOT: Ogemray E-get Dash Button: behavior hacking platform. 2015: Senior Solution & Services Integrator @ GEMALTO Roles:
Being a member of professional services department, we assured adapted deployment and other customized services adapted to our client context. Field: Identity & Security
- Deployment & Integration of NSC (Network Smart Cards) product on final client sites: architecture deployment proposal, automated performance tests, build guide writing, load balancing, url routing proxy for Deutsche Bank, Siemens, Qatar Ashghal…
- PKI certified from Gemalto
- OTP certified from Gemalto
Details: OTP, PKI, NET smart cards, Soapui, autoit, jee, tomcat, apache load balancing, iis arr, firebird, ms sql, oracle 11g / 12c, mysql, citrix xenapp / xendesktop, vmware, windows 2008/2012 server, linux, active directory…
2014: Team leader @ Spindox North Africa
Management of recruitment, communication, work organization, load team, conflicts, motivation, skills, reporting.
Hands on technical development in many industries. Projects:
- Web front end development of a dashboard to manage forecasting and purchasing of Adler-Pelzer.
Details: html5, css3, js, json, vuejs, datatables, topoJson,, highcharts.js, jquery.js, git, bitbucket, jira
- Amplifon google analytics statistic retrieving and chart presentation on a web based dashboard.
Details: java, google analytics api, google client api, google analytics client api, oauth2, html5, css3, json, highcharts.js, jquery.js, git
- Development of competence management web system for Spindox. Details: gwt, java, jee, jpa, servlet, mysql, eclipse, tomcat 2008 - 2013: R&D engineer @ Alcatel-Lucent
Design (high / low level), development, bug fixing, QA tests, documentation writing, code review, document Review, maintenance, client support. Field: Telecom & Security..
- Maintenance of the CSA authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) platform of security. Responsibility of WebSSO subcomponent for web security and Single Sign On
Details: jee, eclipse, jboss, openldap, openssl, saml, tomcat, apache, java, ejb, servlet, jndi, log4j, junit, shell, clearcase, clearquest…
- Development and maintenance of CFMA fault management platform. Details: jee, eclipse, jboss, mysql, oracle 10g&11g, jmx, mbeans, java, ejb, jms, jndi, log4j, junit, xml, sql, pl/sql, shell, clearcase, clearquest…
2005 - 2008: Development engineer @ Archimed
Business and functional analysis, scope writing, design, coding, data migration, interface with customers…
Field: Electronic Management of Documents & Archives. Projects:
- Computerization of the national archives of Tunisia, and all ministry units collaborating with.
Details: jee, web services, eclipse, tomcat, active directory, oracle 9i, mysql, lucene, axis, java, xml, xsl, xslt, xsl-fo, xpath, js, servlet, sql…
- Development of connectors for web scraping
Details: .net, microsoft visual studio .net 2003, c#, xml, xpath
- Development of an integrated system for library management compliant with bibliographic standards like unimarc, marc 21 and xmlmarc Details: java, jee, servlet, ssl, eclipse, tomcat, mysql, active directory, openldap, certificats, keystore, java, xml, xsl, xpath script, xerces, xalan, keytool.
2002 - 2005: ENSI
Engineering degree in Computer Sciences.
2000 - 2002: IPEIT
Preparatory years to integrate engineering schools. Option : Maths Physics (MP) 2000: BACCALAUREATE
Mathematics section, with honors (very good)
- English: Proficient
- French: Proficient
- German: Basic
- Arabic: Fluent
Certifications and trainings
- PKI certified from Gemalto
- OTP certified from Gemalto
- Certified in advanced project management By The Central School of Lille (France).
- Team Leading training by MB-Alliance
- Soft Skills training by MB-Alliance
- Communication training by Force Management
- Advanced Java Training by Valtech
- Time management training by Force Management